Kohler Ranks VHL Teams After the Draft

Kendrick

Often times draftees will chime in on where they want to end up in pre-draft interviews. Many times they do intact end up in some of the places they have high on their list. Just recently a prospect ranked some teams on where they fall on his list. It's always fun to see the rankings as a member of the team they may have near the top. Whether they fit in or not can be funny or fun depending on the prospect. However, many people don't give their post-draft rankings on why they had teams at the top or not. Tyson Kohler was drafted 4th Overall by his home countries team the Cologne Express. What teams did Kohler have on his list though?

#1 qLXReQs.png

This has more to do with success and the ability to think clearly in transactions. Helsinki has shown the ability to achieve success and of course make the deals that need to be done to get there.

#2 0cc6323.jpg

I've been saying for awhile that this team is on the up and up. They chose to go in a different direction which is fine, but I see them doing well ni the near future.

#3 ewqJmFW.png

This has little to do with the history between us and more to do with the current state of the team. They have the right pieces in place and the right attitude about building the team. Also a stud goaltender who looks to be special!

#4 Yp5RCrq.png

I've never played for New York so they get on the list out of the unknown. They don't have a bad direction currently, sometimes a little too kiss ass for my liking but it's probably not the same when you're on the actual team.

#5 HPp8LLs.png

The only franchise I have never played for and the image is a tad better. Gone are the stupid Vasteras ways and in front are the Smarch ways. Probably have this one heavily influenced by Smarch really.

#6 tSI9DqU.png / qA3LVOO.png

These two tie because of totally different reasons. Riga is a nice place but I just have spent a lot of time in Riga over my tenure in the VHL and a change is nice. Seattle would be cool I just don't really trust management in it's current situation.

#8 YTzfe5K.png

I won a cup here back in the day but a lot has changed and somewhat of the same stuff that I listed under New York. I like to win but not stroking each others E-Dicks to do it.

#9 IhclZ49.png

Watching Quebec is like watching Management that looks like a chicken with it's head chopped off. Not a fan of obvious tanking and especially if that tanking acquires some players who have fallen off a bit. Not to mention brovy is a little shit and his reactions on Cologne pretty much speak volumes on his resume.

#10 931vu03.png

It's not a bad place and Gooning is a great person to be around but I think Ahma screwed up the franchise with his first first round draft choice a season ago. It's a huge free agent killer having Robbie on your team.

Don't think of this as an insult, just an opinion based on what has been shown. I'm happy to be in Cologne but like I told Greg I will probably be bouncing around a few teams in my career as I've always been loyal to a team and never had the chance to go where I want.

Lol totally expected this. That is my comment. It's funny really because I have a long track record of being great in the LR. but hey everyone is intitled to their opinion. Be it heavily slanted one way out of personal hate or not. Just ask anyone who has been on the same team with me more then 50% would say I'm good in the LR that's my proof right there. End of story

Edited by KingRobbie

Watching Quebec is like watching Management that looks like a chicken with it's head chopped off. Not a fan of obvious tanking and especially if that tanking acquires some players who have fallen off a bit. Not to mention brovy is a little shit and his reactions on Cologne pretty much speak volumes on his resume.

Kendrick you can take over as GM and try to compete. Also Quebec has brightest future no fucking doubt. The fact Cologne is #3 is complete fucking bias.

4 hours ago, KingRobbie said:

Lol totally expected this. That is my comment. It's funny really because I have a long track record of being great in the LR. but hey everyone is intitled to their opinion. Be it heavily slanted one way out of personal hate or not. Just ask anyone who has been on the same team with me more then 50% would say I'm good in the LR that's my proof right there. End of story

It's not out of hate at all, just out of preference.

2 hours ago, brovy said:

Kendrick you can take over as GM and try to compete. Also Quebec has brightest future no fucking doubt. The fact Cologne is #3 is complete fucking bias.

I don't get how # is bias when I stated it had nothing to do with history and more to do with Greg and what he is building. You've been rebuilding for 4-5 seasons it seems, don't even act like you've been purposely losing either.

4 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I don't get how # is bias when I stated it had nothing to do with history and more to do with Greg and what he is building. You've been rebuilding for 4-5 seasons it seems, don't even act like you've been purposely losing either.

I don't know the history of this animosity towards brovy but you say in ranking QC that you're not a fan of obvious tanking but you just now said that he's not losing on purpose. Which is it?  Lol

8 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I was in a state of mediocrity for 2 seasons in which I made the playoffs once. I then made smart moves and have been rebuilding for 2 total drafts. 

6 hours ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

I don't know the history of this animosity towards brovy but you say in ranking QC that you're not a fan of obvious tanking but you just now said that he's not losing on purpose. Which is it?  Lol

It's a typo. He has been purposely losing to get draft picks and I can't stand that approach.

3 hours ago, brovy said:

I was in a state of mediocrity for 2 seasons in which I made the playoffs once. I then made smart moves and have been rebuilding for 2 total drafts. 

If no one is holding your hand you do shit anyways, not sure why you hold your GM skills in such high regard. Corco level right now.

16 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

If no one is holding your hand you do shit anyways, not sure why you hold your GM skills in such high regard. Corco level right now.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?!? When has anybody held my hand EVER? All final decisions that have been made while I have been the General Manager of Quebec have been made by me. As for GM skills how are they measured Kendrick? Do you have a checklist on what makes a good GM and what doesnt? 

1 minute ago, brovy said:

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?!? When has anybody held my hand EVER? All final decisions that have been made while I have been the General Manager of Quebec have been made by me. As for GM skills how are they measured Kendrick? Do you have a checklist on what makes a good GM and what doesnt? 

Someone that has actually done shit haha, instead of getting Smarch and Frank to think for them. Pretty easy criteria, but keep dreaming for success with your tanks.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Someone that has actually done shit haha, instead of getting Smarch and Frank to think for them. Pretty easy criteria, but keep dreaming for success with your tanks.

Sorry do i not sign in everyday and do everything possible to make my team better WHETHER THAT be for now or for the future? When you have elite members like Smarch and Frank I feel they have should have some opinion on to what happens to a team considering they are both franchise players and have had players in the past that have been elite. I take opinions from my team UNLIKE you who throws them to the side. Dreaming success? You really are dumb. Just watch.

Just now, brovy said:

Sorry do i not sign in everyday and do everything possible to make my team better WHETHER THAT be for now or for the future? When you have elite members like Smarch and Frank I feel they have should have some opinion on to what happens to a team considering they are both franchise players and have had players in the past that have been elite. I take opinions from my team UNLIKE you who throws them to the side. Dreaming success? You really are dumb. Just watch.

I never threw opinions aside at all. But when those are opinions coming from DT who was leaving the franchise anyways and you who went out and started approaching GM's for trades before I even had an opportunity to talk to GM's myself, why would I ever take those opinions seriously? Don' act like you just sat there like a trooper, you went behind my back to go search for shit like an immature 5 year old. I find your opinion comment funny, considering you expected me to take your opinion as a 14 year old kid with little to know STHS experience.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I never threw opinions aside at all. But when those are opinions coming from DT who was leaving the franchise anyways and you who went out and started approaching GM's for trades before I even had an opportunity to talk to GM's myself, why would I ever take those opinions seriously? Don' act like you just sat there like a trooper, you went behind my back to go search for shit like an immature 5 year old. I find your opinion comment funny, considering you expected me to take your opinion as a 14 year old kid with little to know STHS experience.

That was like years ago Kendrick.Stop rehashing the past.

1 hour ago, hedgehog337 said:

1) Kendrick's nickname color is almost blue

2) His TOP two teams are the only teams that have blue color on logo.

Coincidence? I don't think so. His rank should be The Blue Ice Cube tbh.

screen-shot-2013-06-06-at-9-27-06-pm.png