VHL.com Article in Poll Format

Tagger

The One True Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got one vote haha, I wouldn't be caught dead do it because I hate my players haha.

I voted @Mr. Power cause I think he cares a little bit too much about certain things like that. Also voted him because Kid Rock wasn't available and added the review by @gorlab because that women/guy never gets old.

How was Zimmers not on here though?

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

For the list of guys, I just used the 20 members with the most posts. I had intended to add in everyone who has had over 500 posts, but there's a cap of 20 choices per question.

#JusticeForPolls

40 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I got one vote haha, I wouldn't be caught dead do it because I hate my players haha.

I voted @Mr. Power cause I think he cares a little bit too much about certain things like that. Also voted him because Kid Rock wasn't available and added the review by @gorlab because that women/guy never gets old.

I only voted for you because you were the closest to Kid Rock.  Sadly, Kendrock wasn't an option.

Edited by solas

2 hours ago, XaviYEAH! Woods said:

For the list of guys, I just used the 20 members with the most posts. I had intended to add in everyone who has had over 500 posts, but there's a cap of 20 choices per question.

#JusticeForPolls

I am in top 20 posts yay!

PS how did you find that?

17 hours ago, Kendrick said:

First, that @gorlab image is pretty much the best thing the VHL has ever seen. :P

Second, there is no chance in hell my VHL auto-bio will be titled anything remotely close to this. But you are right I care too much about certain things like that. More appropriately my VHL career bio will likely be titled "How Not To Build Great VHL Players". I'm pretty sure chapter 1 will feature Logan Laich and be titled "Skating, why you should invest in it." :P 

• 1 month later...
On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎24 at 7:22 PM, Kendrick said:

Yeah, i'm sorry everyone but I should be the only option. I clearly would do it. If I cared enough that is

In the very least there should have been a "other" option where anyone voting it states who they voted for if it was "other"

Edited by KingRobbie