My First Fast food experience

Gooningitup

Ive lived on cooking, when i do go out its to fancy resturants. Avoided fast food my whole life(though its not as big in Europe as North America). My first fast food joint my buddy who swears by Mcdonalds, finally got me to try it. Result food posioning, as i have never felt this way before what is the best solution? Tried water just seems to cause more issues.

White Castle will clean that right out. 

But seriously, Just wait it out and stay as hydrated as you can. I ate street food in Mexico and got horribly sick. the flight home was interesting with that tiny airplane bathroom. Couldn't even drink Gatorade without puking it up. If it gets too bad might want to consider the E.R. 

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

List of best Fast Food Places, in Order:

1) Chick Fil E

300) Wendys

900000000) Anything else

Chick Fil A always has a huge line so it's not fast to me but their spicy chicken is amazing. 

2 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

chipotle is garbage just like quebec

SORRY CANT HEAR YOU, I GUESS I AM SO HIGH IN THE STANDINGS.

Also I was yelling so you could hear me, its pretty high up here.

I'm actually quite surprised you got food poisoning from a fast food restaurant. I mean, fast food IS basically poision because of how shitty it is for you, but I'd think the one thing they could do right is cook their fricking meat properly.

Contrarily, I had a bout of food poisoning not from fast food, but from a "fancy" restaurant. It wasn't super fancy because it was in a town of 1500 in the middle of Saskatchewan, but it was my mistake to decide that was the place I should try mussels for the first time.

45 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm actually quite surprised you got food poisoning from a fast food restaurant. I mean, fast food IS basically poision because of how shitty it is for you, but I'd think the one thing they could do right is cook their fricking meat properly.

Contrarily, I had a bout of food poisoning not from fast food, but from a "fancy" restaurant. It wasn't super fancy because it was in a town of 1500 in the middle of Saskatchewan, but it was my mistake to decide that was the place I should try mussels for the first time.

It was quiet suprising to myself aswell, i figure so many eat it and nothing what are the odds i do

1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

It was quiet suprising to myself aswell, i figure so many eat it and nothing what are the odds i do

Perhaps you've just built a sort of intolerance for having never eaten it. Which is probably a good thing.