Eaglesfan's 10,000 Post Party!

eaglesfan036

10,000 Posts OMGOMG SPAMMMY

On May something of 2013, the wonderful and amazing person you know as Eaglesfan was born to the VHL. 

200.gif

My brother Jimothy showed me the league, and I remember initially thinking that a league where all I did was write stuff for tpe sounded dumb.

200.gif

However, as I got to know the great community here, I realized this was a place that I wanted to stay forever

200.gif

It is because of all you wonderful people that I dedicate my time here as VHLM Commy, GM, and other stuff.

200.gif

So without further delay, let's begin the toasting and roasting party!

200.gif

200.gif

@stevo - You are a great guy. If munk didn't exist, you would be the best munk that ever lived.

@Beketov - Great guy! I am glad that traded for you way back when, because I got to meet a great member who has been here since season 1 (how you survived that long is amazing)

@Phil - You are one of those people who puts a smile on everyone's face, because who doesn't love a Phil. Your hardcore enthusiasm is great and appreciated, and I hope you start liking my podcast questions. 

@boom - I am really glad you decided to stick around. My time with you on Yukon and Calgary was great, and you bring a very unique personality to the boards. Plus your horse gifs for Calgary are on point!

@Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetlight - Unfortunately we have never really been on the same team much, as you weren't really active when I traded for you. You seem like a great guy, and podcasting with you and boubabi was fun that one time!

@ADwyer87 - You are doing a fantastic job as VHLM GM, and how you manage to be in like 69 sim leagues is beyond me. Because this is supposed to be a toast, I will refrain from you the b word for once when talking about you 

:cig:

@Daniel - Your player is going to be garbage because you are on Quebec and Quebec is garbage which means you are garbage. Garbage. 

@JPL - Your goalie named Join VHL is probably the best player you've ever created

@Eggy216 - Who are you? Whenever people say eggy I always think they are talking about me but that are discussing the inferior egglesfan

@JardyB10 - How does it feel being the inferior Clegane? PS you spelled Sandor wrong noob

@Phil - What kind of person wants to be toasted and roasted? Probably the same person who picks Minnesota to win the cup. PS Mengsk is better than your bad player you don't earn enugh tpez/ 

@Draper - The worst commish since Victor. You should all learn from the beauty and grace that is @flyersfan1493's legacy. You always make scrubby players and can't even beat higgins in nhl

@sterling - wannabe gorlab

• 2 weeks later...