GM 317: Quebec vs. Stockholm

JardyB10

Did jack changed my lines because those aren't my lines. 

@JardyB10

And it cost me 2 games vs QC, and probably the top spot in EU

So if this isn't the case, I would obviously ask for a resim

Edited by boubabi

17 hours ago, boubabi said:

@JardyB10

I didn't change shit!

I hear we're talking about re-sims in here.

De Rossi hasn't been regressed in the sim, sitting on 100 TPA more than he should have, re-sim every game since that trade imo.

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

• Commissioner
On April 18, 2016 at 7:22 AM, boubabi said:

@JardyB10

Mistakes happen. This is the VHL, things don't get re-simmed here; especially over petty and minor stuff. Let Jardy fix it and move on.

Edited by Beketov

• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I hear we're talking about re-sims in here.

De Rossi hasn't been regressed in the sim, sitting on 100 TPA more than he should have, re-sim every game since that trade imo.

yikes I did his player page last time you brought that up, i suppose nobody would think to update that scrub in the sim tho. awkward 

52 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Mistakes happen. This is the VHL, things don't get re-simmed here; especially over petty and minor stuff. Let Jardy fix it and move on.

Fixing it without resimming? Teach me

• Senior Admin

I mean, QUE G stood on his head in this game AND the next game where STO lines were correct, while STO offense did nothing in either game. Is it slightly unfair that the lines weren't proper? Yes, but is it unfair enough to warrant the further unfairness to other people that re-simming would cause? 

Yes, because of the current ranking. If you say that qc were supposed to win back to back games (one of them being 4-1 with computers playing most of the game) I'll trust your jugement. There was no reason for my lines to be changed and its no way my fault. Helsinki winning his game and me loosing twice vs qc result like I lost twice to helsinki, which isnt the case.

No resim in the vhl? Since my beginning  (s32), there was a lot of resim, no nothing new here. The only mistake here is not to accept his own mistake. And from what I know, i'm not responsable of giving those lines to jardy. 

• Commissioner
33 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Fixing it without resimming? Teach me

I meant fix the lines.

As Draper said, re-simming wouldn't be fair to the other teams involved. If the sim engine worked in a way that you could just re-sim certain games it wouldn't be that big of a deal to do but you have to recognize that while it's a pain for you A BIT it's not a major thing which a re-sim could be for other teams.

In 48 full seasons I could probably count on one hand the amount of times the VHL has re-summer anything and they were all for things WAY larger than this. Fact is, this was a minor thing that should just be left as is. It was a random glitch, nothing more. 2 games aren't going to put you out of the playoffs and aren't going to put Quebec in.

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Yes, because of the current ranking. If you say that qc were supposed to win back to back games (one of them being 4-1 with computers playing most of the game) I'll trust your jugement. There was no reason for my lines to be changed and its no way my fault. Helsinki winning his game and me loosing twice vs qc result like I lost twice to helsinki, which isnt the case.

No resim in the vhl? Since my beginning  (s32), there was a lot of resim, no nothing new here. The only mistake here is not to accept his own mistake. And from what I know, i'm not responsable of giving those lines to jardy. 

You wanna go find these re-sims? I certainly don't recall it being a frequent occurrence and certainly not for some messed up lines.

Sure it was the VHLM but I played over a third of the season with over 100 TPE less than I was supposed to have; didn't see me whining for re-sims.

Also, your lines were fine in the other game and you still lost so at best this is a 1 game glitch and there's no real proof you would have done any better based on the other one. Your PP lines were fine and you were still scored on; have an excuse for that too?

Edited by Beketov

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

You wanna go find these re-sims? I certainly don't recall it being a frequent occurrence and certainly not for some messed up lines.

Sure it was the VHLM but I played over a third of the season with over 100 TPE less than I was supposed to have; didn't see me whining for re-sims.

Also, your lines were fine in the other game and you still lost so at best this is a 1 game glitch and there's no real proof you would have done any better based on the other one. Your PP lines were fine and you were still scored on; have an excuse for that too?

Are you saying that the possibility are high that qc wins another 10-54 shots game win qc g in net?

• Admin
41 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Are you saying that the possibility are high that qc wins another 10-54 shots game win qc g in net?

surely your issue should be with QUE G, not with your wrong lines which still had you take 54 shots.