VHLSC: S49 Rankings #4 - Look At This Photograph!

Kendrick

ZUO69K4.png

ErMkISN.png

cManEO3.png

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the latest edition of the VHLSC Rankings and prospect showcase. We got ourselves a new swanky logo at the top for presentation, which means hopefully we hit big time soon. Anyways this past two weeks gave us a huge indication of who wants to compete for the number one selection and who has forgotten about hockey altogether. A lot of movement and a ton of progression happened in the past 14 days. This weeks showcase is all about graphs. After high school you thought you may never seen graphs again but because of Nickelback memes, graphs are back in a big way! More on that later, first we bring you the bi-weekly overview.

Bobby Digital had the biggest experience in the gym the past two week, including his muscle size and his stock in the upcoming draft. Digital was our top earner but many others were right on his heels. Titan Kronos, AK47 and Mario Lee all jumped the most in the standings, however Lee is somewhat of a lost cause right now considering he was jumping guys in the early twenty positions. With Lee we think he is one of those players who will always be stuck on the front nine and won't be able to finish the course. Shoutout to Asher Donovan who joined the draft and is contending for a position in the first round really fast. Now time for some Chad Kroeger!

jbkoefK.png

k4uszcE.png

7wkgRqX.png

• Commissioner
48 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I edited some logo I found somewhere haha

Ah, damn haha. I’ve always wondered but never understood how to make that 3D bezel

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Ah, damn haha. I’ve always wondered but never understood how to make that 3D bezel

To me it looks as easy as putting a bold thick text and then finding areas to put trapezoids to make it look like it's shading.

• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, Victor said:

@Draper sort this out or do you wanna lead us on another draft rollercoaster

Created a day or two before deadline but after the time it takes getting claimed and shit he might as well be S50.