VHLSC: S49 Rankings #5 - Mock Draft!

Kendrick

1 hour ago, Da Trifecta said:

First off, there was no TPE whoring from me at all. If there was, I surely would not be sitting in 5th or 6th place in TPE. I would be 1st in TPE rankings. Secondly what pisses me off is your constant dropping me lower because you always have some sort of excuse. All I am saying is I am not getting 10 TPE per week. Getting 6-7 TPE is still a great amount and I can still keep up with a lot of people. I do deserve to be higher than mocked at the 10th overall pick because it's clearly a joke for me to be listed anything lower than what my TPE amount has me put at. So yes I can honestly tell you I do think I deserve to be higher. There is nothing mind boggling as I do know what I want to do when I create. I know from the moment I create that player what I want their career to look like.

A nice little relax won't have me slip out of the top 5-6. I can guarantee you that. What is mind boggling is the fact that you always list me lower because you ALWAYS have something against me.

I'm confused though, how am I using an excuse? I have nothing against you, that is simply in your mind. However, you always get mad when I say that GM's have noticed your inability to stick with a player or even be happy with their production. You generally seem confused at the notion that you straight up are not as desirable as you imagine. Do I think you're worth a 5th overall pick? Sure. Do I take into effect some other variables when it comes to placement? Yes, very much so. 

I just don't understand where you think you are looked at much like the other prospects. You have quit on players before and caused stirs, that's not myself who has something against you. That's you who has some hidden belief that you're coveted more simply because you are not a first generation player. Honestly as I do these rankings and have done them over the years I hope every prospect exceeds my expectations and really don't have anything against one prospect. If I did have something against them the entire piece would seem forced and really make it suck. I basically give my opinion based on what the draftee has shown me and any prior trend with a player they have had.

Just now, Kendrick said:

I'm confused though, how am I using an excuse? I have nothing against you, that is simply in your mind. However, you always get mad when I say that GM's have noticed your inability to stick with a player or even be happy with their production. You generally seem confused at the notion that you straight up are not as desirable as you imagine. Do I think you're worth a 5th overall pick? Sure. Do I take into effect some other variables when it comes to placement? Yes, very much so. 

I just don't understand where you think you are looked at much like the other prospects. You have quit on players before and caused stirs, that's not myself who has something against you. That's you who has some hidden belief that you're coveted more simply because you are not a first generation player. Honestly as I do these rankings and have done them over the years I hope every prospect exceeds my expectations and really don't have anything against one prospect. If I did have something against them the entire piece would seem forced and really make it suck. I basically give my opinion based on what the draftee has shown me and any prior trend with a player they have had.

The only player that really hasn't had much time to do anything was Diamond. Davey went 6-7 seasons and Niklaus was 5-6 seasons. So yes I can say that I have stuck with players. I mess up one time and it's suddenly a big deal? You have quit on players early on too, numerous times. Does that make it so you drop lower too? I was ecstatic with Davey Jones up until right before retiring him. I also enjoy Niklaus for quite a few seasons until the end of his time as well.

Also what makes me more coveted than most others is my TPE count right now. I have held onto a top spot in the TPE rankings and I deserve the respect for the time and effort I have put forward. You always try to use the 'you cause problems or stirred up this or that'. Shit's getting old and outplayed. I have already committed to this player and I am certain every GM knows that I am. So yes, I am more coveted than some and you do have some things against me. You just deny it every second you get to make yourself look good.

1 minute ago, boom said:

He can have #5!

Nah I dont deserve it. I might quit with this player or start causing problems. Who knows right? I mean all the GM's know it right? They basically aren't even worried about me anymore. Guess I can go undrafted and pick to play in the VHLM for the rest of my career.

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

Nah I dont deserve it. I might quit with this player or start causing problems. Who knows right? I mean all the GM's know it right? They basically aren't even worried about me anymore. Guess I can go undrafted and pick to play in the VHLM for the rest of my career.

You seem mad that people are using your previous experiences as the basis for how this player of yours will go. You can't blame them. 

Just now, Evans said:

You seem mad that people are using your previous experiences as the basis for how this player of yours will go. You can't blame them. 

Actually here in the VHL I can. But that's alright. I can kick back and laugh all about this come draft night.

I'd stay in Bern for sure. I really don't think I can be ahead of a couple of these guys rated below me(Kendrick, you do an awesome job with these things by the way) so I'd happily slide down the board come draft day. I've made decent players in the past, but there's no guarantee that Odinsson will be a Törnig 2.0.

50 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Yes my TPE whoring has already gone on with Davey Jones and Niklaus Mikaelson. The first two of my players. This marks my fourth.

Oooooh, I gotcha. I thought you meant was done with this player but now I see.

19 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

The only player that really hasn't had much time to do anything was Diamond. Davey went 6-7 seasons and Niklaus was 5-6 seasons. So yes I can say that I have stuck with players. I mess up one time and it's suddenly a big deal? You have quit on players early on too, numerous times. Does that make it so you drop lower too? I was ecstatic with Davey Jones up until right before retiring him. I also enjoy Niklaus for quite a few seasons until the end of his time as well.

Also what makes me more coveted than most others is my TPE count right now. I have held onto a top spot in the TPE rankings and I deserve the respect for the time and effort I have put forward. You always try to use the 'you cause problems or stirred up this or that'. Shit's getting old and outplayed. I have already committed to this player and I am certain every GM knows that I am. So yes, I am more coveted than some and you do have some things against me. You just deny it every second you get to make yourself look good.

Yes but you also have to factor in that you are in other sim leagues. I have quit on two players early, but do you know why? Because I accepted GM roles with Helsinki and Cologne so I somewhat had to quit on them. Why are you turning this on me? I haven't been suspect with players.

Your TPE count now is great, but means little if you give them doubt ("them" being GM's). Your reactions to this are exactly the whole "stir" things up that I'm talking about as well. I actually have nothing against you, like I said that's just something in your mind because your mind is a very confusing place it seems. You can't honestly think your record in sim leagues is spot clean, can you?

19 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Actually here in the VHL I can. But that's alright. I can kick back and laugh all about this come draft night.

Yes you can, not like this mock draft is the be all end all. I'm not sure why you are upset when people in the VHL know about your history with players. Once you go outside and have player sin other sim leagues that they know about, they take that into effect. Why? Because retiring early for weird reasons means it might be a member issue and not the player itself.

Why do employers ask for job resumes? Because they look to see your experience elsewhere and if it's shotty or not.

Just now, Kendrick said:

Yes but you also have to factor in that you are in other sim leagues. I have quit on two players early, but do you know why? Because I accepted GM roles with Helsinki and Cologne so I somewhat had to quit on them. Why are you turning this on me? I haven't been suspect with players.

Your TPE count now is great, but means little if you give them doubt ("them" being GM's). Your reactions to this are exactly the whole "stir" things up that I'm talking about as well. I actually have nothing against you, like I said that's just something in your mind because your mind is a very confusing place it seems. You can't honestly think your record in sim leagues is spot clean, can you?

Other sim leagues have nothing to do with the VHL. This is where I am dedicated and I don't slack off here. I do my work and get TPE. So other sim leagues mean nothing. I don't care what excuse you throw out for quitting on a player, still did.

Plus there is no doubt at all about me or my player.

Other sim leagues have nothing to do with the VHL. This is where I am dedicated and I don't slack off here. I do my work and get TPE. So other sim leagues mean nothing. I don't care what excuse you throw out for quitting on a player, still did.

Plus there is no doubt at all about me or my player.

They really do though DT. It shows if you are willing to stick with a sim league player. What I said is a valid excuse man, I quit on those players because of GM roles. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that was the smart move.

If there is no doubt, stop giving GM's doubt with the somewhat skeptical VHL Fan's or anything. Just earn TPE, tell them you'll be as active as ever and prove the rankings wrong. Not sure why if proving it wrong you had to get your word in. You hate the rankings/mock? Go out and shoot it down.

Who is to say it's skeptical. I love writing 590's that create discussion. I mean do you know if I am going to be committed or not? No. I am the only one who knows. Who is to say I didn't write that 590 to throw people off? There are so many things to take into consideration. I have already said I am sticking to this player. Just because I don't get 9-10 TPE per week doesn't mean I should be dropped down some stupid list. I am in this for the long haul and I am almost certain every GM knows that by now.

Who is to say it's skeptical. I love writing 590's that create discussion. I mean do you know if I am going to be committed or not? No. I am the only one who knows. Who is to say I didn't write that 590 to throw people off? There are so many things to take into consideration. I have already said I am sticking to this player. Just because I don't get 9-10 TPE per week doesn't mean I should be dropped down some stupid list. I am in this for the long haul and I am almost certain every GM knows that by now.

Of course you are the only one who knows, never said otherwise. However, you aren't the one writing the rankings and I can only go off of past experiences. Every time you recreate or create or whatever the first question is if you'll stick with it and it's usually not poised by myself. Who is to say you didn't do that to throw people off? Of course, but so then how is it my fault haha.

If it's a stupid list then I guess you're arguing for the past couple hours means little anyways. If all GM's know that then they will draft accordingly. Not sure why this is such an insult to you, I mean it's a stupid list after all.

3 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Snub.bed from what?

Nothing, I was just going to make a dumb joke, but then I got fisted anally by a circus monkey by accident

Just now, ADwyer87 said:

Nothing, I was just going to make a dumb joke, but then I got fisted anally by a circus monkey by accident

That monkey must be laughing right now.

What I enjoy about this argument is that Kendrick is just one member and doesn't really have any effect on where players go  

this is like if Alex Nylander got mad at Craig Button for not putting him higher in a mock draft lol

Edited by gregreg

48 minutes ago, gregreg said:

What I enjoy about this argument is that Kendrick is just one member and doesn't really have any effect on where players go  

this is like if Alex Nylander got mad at Craig Button for not putting him higher in a mock draft lol

Who? Are you using fictional names here now?

I'm not sure what you mean haven't had much success with the Gow's. I never drafted Jimothy and when I traded for him we made it to the cup and lost to the cup winner in 7. It's not like I am going to take him 2nd overall :P

Also Flyersfan is probably the safest pick in the draft for me because I can always bug him to do point tasks

11 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I'm not sure what you mean haven't had much success with the Gow's. I never drafted Jimothy and when I traded for him we made it to the cup and lost to the cup winner in 7. It's not like I am going to take him 2nd overall :P

Also Flyersfan is probably the safest pick in the draft for me because I can always bug him to do point tasks

And when I had you on Riga we won one and lost next year in Game 7 to NYA. Not exactly unsuccessful.

Nice edition overall though per usual.