VHLSC: S49 Rankings #5 - Mock Draft!

Kendrick

Just now, flyersfan1493 said:

And when I had you on Riga we won one and lost next year in Game 7 to NYA. Not exactly unsuccessful.

Nice edition overall though per usual.

also while you are here we need to get mom a present for her birthday

4 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

I can guaruntee 8th is wrong given we own it and dont need a goalie lol

That is true, I didn't check the tracker for that pick and forgot where it went.

Seems everyone gets upset about these things, geesh

20 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I'm not sure what you mean haven't had much success with the Gow's. I never drafted Jimothy and when I traded for him we made it to the cup and lost to the cup winner in 7. It's not like I am going to take him 2nd overall :P

Also Flyersfan is probably the safest pick in the draft for me because I can always bug him to do point tasks

Oh it was in relation to you being on the same team with that brotherly love you twinks got going on. Had nothing to do with drafting him or anything in the past, because that never happened. Just think maybe its time to shake the deadweight (your older brother) and face the music without him haha. Jokes, jokes.

24 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I'm not sure what you mean haven't had much success with the Gow's. I never drafted Jimothy and when I traded for him we made it to the cup and lost to the cup winner in 7. It's not like I am going to take him 2nd overall :P

Also Flyersfan is probably the safest pick in the draft for me because I can always bug him to do point tasks

Flyers fan second overall confirmed 

1 hour ago, gregreg said:

What I enjoy about this argument is that Kendrick is just one member and doesn't really have any effect on where players go  

this is like if Alex Nylander got mad at Craig Button for not putting him higher in a mock draft lol

That's the part I don't understand. I don't rank them base don anything but TPE during the season, but once the mock draft comes it comes down to Team, Team Need, Positions, Past Players Success, GM/Player relationship and a couple other things.

In DT's case I'm not even sure where he is coming from. He has made jokes about his players retiring early in the past as he joins in with several others but once I make a comment about that in how he drops he gets upset. Not to mention if a player is doing welfare, you are damn right he won't be ranked higher than a player that is doing PT's. It's simple facts guys and its not like I'm going on this with day old material, I've been here from the start and noticed trends. I'm not saying I'm correct in shape or form when I do these, but I don't just throw paint at a wall and call it a masterpiece either.

What I struggle to realize is this: Anyone that is upset by a comment or feels they were wrongly placed, prove me wrong. Doughty, Kronos and many others have done their damn hardest to be at the top of the rankings and by getting upset over your grade or placement you are effectively telling me that those players are useless.

2 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

I claimed welfare maybe twice so far lmao. That's where it's funny coming from you haha

i never said you directly. However, you did say something along the lines of not going to be TPE whoring like you used too. It's almost two different opinions you have of your player and you don't know which one to play in an argument. Funny coming from me? Thanks?

Just now, Kendrick said:

i never said you directly. However, you did say something along the lines of not going to be TPE whoring like you used too. It's almost two different opinions you have of your player and you don't know which one to play in an argument. Funny coming from me? Thanks?

I do know which to play. I am not TPE whoring yet I am still gaining a nice amount of TPE. So I am sure that is the right one to use from me. TPE whoring is 9-10 per week. 6-7 is reasonable which I get almost every week.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

I do know which to play. I am not TPE whoring yet I am still gaining a nice amount of TPE. So I am sure that is the right one to use from me. TPE whoring is 9-10 per week. 6-7 is reasonable which I get almost every week.

Which is fair, but the VHL Fan article did actually get noticed by GM's as well as myself so unless you've talked to every GM about that it still weighs in on your player. Like I mentioned multiple things come into play. Heck, look at Doughty. I know Jala is a good TPE earning and I personally would've put him #2 on the list but his past tenure here ended as he stopped visiting the site. I don't hold that over someones head as a member (despite what you think) but it does weigh into the current players rankings because of that uncertainty.

In the NFL players who are coming off injuries or have legal issues get bounced down a few spots in the draft (I know you know that), but it is in a way similar to here. If a member has played 3 seasons and retired with his first 3 players, safe for me to assume he might do that again. Much like if HabsFanFromOntario came here to recreate I wouldn't put him high on the mock draft because I know he'll recreate in a season. It's simply a battle of the members history as well as what Ive seen in other leagues with trends. Feel free to prove my rankings wrong, in fact I want everyone to prove them wrong if they weren't ranked at #1. I think people forget that I actually do want to see the league grow, so you proving me wrong is actually beneficial to everyone including myself.

Just now, Gooningitup said:

Dt just keep drooping ur stock so i can steal u at 8th make up for not winning the lottery 

Hahahahaha it don't matter where I go tbh. If GM's don't know by now and they should by reading this, I am going to be active haha.

9 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

If anything, people should be upset he's got another defenseman going to Quebec in the first round...

It's called BPA, plus Quebec could use another defensemen considering they would have only two at the start on next season.