VHLM Co-Commish

eaglesfan036

First off, thank you @Smarch for your seasons of service to the wonderful cause. 

VHLM commish splits duties with me of hosting drafts, doing stuff like achievement tracker, hiring GMs, doing waivers, etc. Pay is 2 tpe a week but even better you get to spend a lot of time with me. Please apply below if interested :cheers:

• Senior Admin
10 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

First off, thank you @Smarch for your seasons of service to the wonderful cause. 

VHLM commish splits duties with me of hosting drafts, doing stuff like achievement tracker, hiring GMs, doing waivers, etc. Pay is 2 tpe a week but even better you get to spend a lot of time with me. Please apply below if interested :cheers:

You forgot to mention that they also get the pleasure of receiving hatemail from me from time to time :-) 

• Senior Admin
On 5/11/2016 at 11:24 PM, flyersfan1493 said:

I apply. Someone needs to reign you in.

Hired.

Thanks to all the applicants for making this an extremely tough call. Flyers is a legendary VHLM Commish and I think the brotherly aspect should make for a dynamic duo, which the league could certainly benefit from (not that Smarch and Eaglesfan weren't fantastic, they were). It will also be nice to have an administrator focused on the VHLM, which should speed up things like LR access and trade processing. 

Thanks again everyone.