RIG/COL ; S48 off-season

Toast

To :rig:

(S49) LW - Pietro Maximoff

To :col:

S50 RIG 1st Round Pick

I accept. That pick is hard to part with but of all my pre-draft conversations, Green was one of the my favourites unsurprisingly. Riga needs a star forward and we know Green can be/will be our guy. Pleasure doing business, Greg. Good negotiations for sure.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

Interesting. Cologne betting on Riga to fail this season? The European Conference is looking pretty up in the air at the moment.

Can't see Riga beating Cologne, Stockholm, or Helsinki. Maybe Davos and Calgary in the whole league.

And Maxwell, Axelsson, Ravenwing, Donovan already getting close to Maximoff's TPE....

Just now, Victor said:

Can't see Riga beating Cologne, Stockholm, or Helsinki. Maybe Davos and Calgary in the whole league.

And Maxwell, Axelsson, Ravenwing, Donovan already getting close to Maximoff's TPE....

For some reason I thought Kopralkov was a little more developed and that Riga might have other stuff in store.

• Admin

I mean you don't bet against a Green player - could well end up the fairest swap in history. Apart from that time Higgins traded himself for himself, but that was a loss for everyone involved.

I guess having a player now as opposed to a pick a season later boosts morale - we all know Riga needs that right now.