[S49] -- (S42) LW - Benjamin Zeptenbergs

Tagger

49: 2.75

Sorry Zep, as you can see in the LR, I've got some stuff going on and I've overlooked some things. Unfortunate timing but it is what it is.

You brought home the cup for us, so come back and help us defend it. We need more cup finals hat tricks!

First of all, I'd like to thank Cologne's @Kendrick for showing sort of interest. The same thanks goes to @Banackock.

I made only one decision and that is cutting two teams from it...and Benz will stay in NA btw.

On 14.5.2016. at 3:06 AM, Toast said:

:rig: offers: 

S49: 2.75 Million

@hedgehog337 if we can bring Traplord to greatness, I'm sure Zeptenbergs will love Riga!

And that means I'm not gonna sign with Riga. After I got a cup, I became more materialistic and I don't think Riga has a shot for a cup in this season. Sorry.

Second cut:

On 13.5.2016. at 0:05 AM, YEAH!stlemania said:

The New York Americans offer:

S49: 2.75 Million

Hope to reunite with my World Cup GM for Season 49!

Still solid option, it's just the two remaining teams are more close to my soul, than NY. Sorry. You better save your money to Weinstein/Karnage/Von Karma as they are more valuable.

Prepare for Quebec vs Toronto part 2. Back in S45 I choosed Meute, but Toronto was on rebuild. Now both teams are going for the cup.

If you leave us again for Quebec, I reckon you'll have to be dead to me :/

In 1 season of trying to win a cup, I already trump Brovy in Cup wins. How did it turn out when you left last time? :o 

Come back baby

I made a decision. 

Quebec 1:1 Toronto

On 14.5.2016. at 3:35 AM, Molholt said:

49: 2.75

Sorry Zep, as you can see in the LR, I've got some stuff going on and I've overlooked some things. Unfortunate timing but it is what it is.

You brought home the cup for us, so come back and help us defend it. We need more cup finals hat tricks!

Accept. Quebec is a promising team, but I decided to finish my career in my second home and after pre-season retirement I'll focus on my new player. Good luck to all teams. 

38 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I made a decision. 

Quebec 1:1 Toronto

Accept. Quebec is a promising team, but I decided to finish my career in my second home and after pre-season retirement I'll focus on my new player. Good luck to all teams. 

Welcome home!

Essentially my only living asset when I took over. Won the cup's deciding game. Now you're finishing it here to go for the repeat. Love it.

Edited by Molholt

• Will locked this topic