Just Call Me Henry Motherfucking Clay

(I really hope someone understands that title)

So this LR argument thing is stupid and annoying and yeah. So I have a possible solution: put the LRs in the middle

i know what you're thinking, "ADwyer you're fucking on something, why are you drinking at 2 pm?", but hear me out: this is the perfect balance of the two sides of this falsely dichotomic argument. The LR-bottom campaign wants discussion moved to the boards rather than the LRs. Well tadahhh, LRs are put right below all the discussion boards, and they are seen after all of the discussion boards people want to grow. Maybe I'm wrong in assuming this party's motives, but I think that's what they want, correct me if I'm wrong. The LR-top campaign wants more LR activity. I can tell you that besides two dead leagues and my SBA LR(may just show you how I'm incompetent as an AD), the VHL LRs are well below activity of other leagues. Maybe people here don't enjoy LRs, but in my experience both the discussion boards AND the LR activity determine how much I enjoy the league. So moving it up over the stuff that people look at either during the offseason or once a week would help promote LR activity and not have an effect on stuff(and I mean if you're really complaining about stuff on the very bottom of the page being slightly more on the bottom, that's a very weak argument).

So this is my solution. Maybe it's stupid, but it's less stupid than the other ones, and it's actual compromise than both sides #Titanorship and #Victatorship, so yeah. Also @Draper is the best of the blue crew so go Drapester.

also, I seriously hate all of you.

LRs sandwiched in the middle? A sandwich destroyed my village and killed my family. #Titanorship disapproves. 

What about hotdog style? Put them in the middle vertically!

Edited by Evans