The VHL is About Having Fun Silly

eaglesfan036

I remember when I was 14 or whatever, and people insulted me on the internet I would get personally offended and rant at them and think about it a lot and stuff. I made some trash Call of Duty videos on Youtube, which @flyersfan1493 knows about where I gave a play by play of my every move, such as saying the following "I am running, still running, running to the middle of the map because people go there often, I shoot that guy." Lol those videos were so trash. I remember posting them on gamefaqs so people would watch, and being getting offended when people didn't like them. 

Let's bring that to VHL context. We've made probably 3 million threads about locker room locations with 5 million posts about it. It is such a small and stupid thing, I really don't have the time to get offended by whichever spot they are posted. The locker rooms could be posted on Higgins chalkboard for all I care. I am on the VHL because I have fun and enjoy it. Things I enjoy such as being a GM and chilling with the community. Some things I don't really care about like graphics or the World Cup, but if other people enjoy it I say go for it! I am way over the word limit now but idk what my morale of the story is here. Stop being offended by miniscule things on here and just have fun!

• Senior Admin
8 minutes ago, flyersfan1493 said:

IT IS THE START OF THE MATCH AND I'M RUNNING TO THE MIDDLE OF THE MAP BECAUSE PEOPLE GO THERE QUITE OFTEN

I jump off here now and I miss getting on the truck...which I do quite often