Claimed:6ix GODS

stevo

Molholt is a very bad man, that is because he has had me peer pressured so much that I'm actually writing an article for this week just to get a rise out of it - and claim some points for WBF maybe. Unfortunately; I would actually need a topic to write about but I'm having none of it. Like in the SBA, my ability to write anything has taken a dive downwards. Therefore I'll go with the lamest of all media spot ideas - teammate shoutouts! There are quite a few of us the locker room so that should do it for 450 words.

team_photo_140811.jpg

@atw2592 - I know you were contemplating leaving us either in this or last free agency but I'm very happy that you stuck around with us. A draft class fellow of WBF, he's actually doing something on the ice compared to myself and LSP has been an integral part of this team the entire time he's been around here with us. Hope you'll stay another couple of seasons with us, because I surely will be around here for my entire career.

@Molholt - The man behind this whole ordeal. When he wrote me a page-long PM testing my interest for Toronto back in my VHLM days, I knew which team I wanted to go to already. I don't know anything about hockey and I'm not planning to change that so it's good to know that my GM does know what he is doing out there. Oh, and he allowed to play my full eight pro seasons so there's that.

@Higgins - He's pretty much like I imagined him to be, a seasoned VHL veteran with an exact idea what he's doing and what's needed. As the man who made it upon himself to infiltrate us with the 6ix slogan, he has been successful with it. 6ix legion is going hard at it.

@DollarAndADream - This man is our spirit animal right here. Pure locker room gold and a shoe in for the annual Jonsson trophy if there wouldn't be a Phil existing in this league. Parechkin is a god on the ice and between the sheets, so keep on doing what you've done so far because it surely has worked until this point I'd argue.

@Tylar - Never been with him in a locker room before up until this trade two or three days ago - but all signs point towards you being another one of the fresh guys we already got around here.

@CowboyinAmerica - We had been good before, but it was only after Molholt went all in for Wingod that we made the last step towards the championship. Besides the fact that you're sporting the best goaltender there is right now in the VHL he's also a chilled dude to be around so there's that.

@hedgehog337 - We get along pretty well and it's great to see Zep producing the way he does this season. Good luck with your recreate, hope we can give you one final cup with Zeptenbergs.

@Christmas - I don't even know who this guy is - or maybe I do? Savor the suspense people, savor it.

05173de.png

To the rest - y'all just can't be 6ix gods, sorry.

Edited by stevo

9 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Still not sure what sixix means? Is that some sort of new word?

It's kind of a nickname for Toronto, referring to the fact that the current city is a 1998 merger of six different cities from that area.

2 hours ago, stevo said:

It's kind of a nickname for Toronto, referring to the fact that the current city is a 1998 merger of six different cities from that area.

Still doesn't answer why it's sixix. Maybe Drake forgot how to spell but it should be six not sixix.

57 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Still doesn't answer why it's sixix. Maybe Drake forgot how to spell but it should be six not sixix.

I think you're trying too hard to make fun of how the abb. 6ix means sixix. LEAVE IT, BUSTER!

6 hours ago, Da Trifecta said:

.... sometimes .... eh, it's not worth it. I hope you're in the midst of a pathetic troll attempt.

13 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

[...] and Trump is the GOAT. Keep hating.

He's a bimbo clown whose gonna build a wall around your run down trailer.

Edited by stevo

3 minutes ago, stevo said:

.... sometimes .... eh, it's not worth it. I hope you're in the midst of a pathetic troll attempt.

More like a walking puppet with no real concept of anything besides going bankrupt. The people who support him are all nut jobs with no real idea of the garbage he spews. Not that we should be surprised though.

1 hour ago, stevo said:

Luckily I live in a house but nice try