Beketov CoDCast #1 - Featuring Battlefont! [Reviewed]

Beketov

• Commissioner

As of posting this the video is still processing so give it a bit of time; just wanted to post in case I don’t get a chance to later. Posting it as a Podcast since it’s much closer in style to that than a regular video PT.

Still ran into a few technical issues; mainly that I realized my Elgato software can live stream my facecam but can’t record it. In the future I’ll load up Bootcamp and use the Windows version to have the facecam but in this one it isn’t present. My microphone quality also might be a tad iffy, I think I was peaking pretty bad., I have also gotten that sorted out now so we should be good to go in the future.

Also, as you can tell by the title and the video itself, ironically enough, the first CoDCast doesn’t feature CoD. I explain in the video I believe but essentially there was a 12GB update I didn’t have time to download so I played battlefront instead.

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Phil said:

PROCESS FASTER

It was estimating an hour so I'd say 40ish minutes it'll be ready. Keep in mind this is processing an hour of 1080p footage.

Edited by Beketov

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Could stream to Twitch and archive it from there to YouTube, if you wanted your facecam.

That's also an option. I think I want to record though in case I want to do some edits. We'll see though.

• Commissioner

Processing is done. Not sure if it's 1080 yet (not at my computer to check) but it'll at least play

Feedback

(@DollarAndADream) :)

- Call of BattleFront - Phil's scouting report for the game

- Nuketown in BO it was fucking amazing. But I like Jungle

- ooo nice headset - I have the Logitech g430 - I love them

- @ADwyer87 ! We usually just insult him on our podcast. Glad you're taking a different route. 

- Slipknot are great! @der meister may agree! StoneSour! You don't need to bother. 

- Yes, it was dark times, Harry. Dark times. We pull through though!

- LOL wow... S1 was your best time, I wish I was there. Also funnily ironic. But yea that must have been a HUGE excitement. Expansion was a pretty crazy time.

- McNeil - I remember him. Continue trying to bring him back please.

- Beketrump "Make the VHL Great Again"

- Beketov BattleFront MVP

- Never took you for a Kamikaze pilot... but there we have it

- THe SSN's were a lot of fun.. but you need about 12 full-time employees to make it work ahah

- GS:GO is fun. You should ask @Knight about it. We three can stream together

- I really really want to play Shadow of Mordor. I just finished 2 playthroughs of DISHONORED. That was epic. Loved the ending music... and everything about it. 

- The early S20s were Poppin' with activity as well... started to die down around the late 20s... until expansion happened. 

- You have a special place for the Bears because of that S12. I have a special place for the Bears because of Gerrard in S19 ( @gregreg, @CoachReilly

- Quebec = assholes. Yes. suck it @Draper and @Victor 

- lol it's always a good time with me. 

- @Sandro 's currently inactive and with me on cologne :(

- Nice length. Doesn't have to be this long if you don't want though! The Phil Knight Show is hovering around 25 minutes :) I had fun with this. Do it again!! @Beketov

1 hour ago, Phil said:
@ADwyer87 ! We usually just insult him on our podcast. Glad you're taking a different route

Mentioned! Ego = boosted ;) also I loved dishonored also, and I have Shadows but haven't played it yet!

• this was cool, I really liked it! Will add this to my listen list. 
  • I myself got Turtle Beaches, I love them!
  • psh the board has gotten way worse now that I'm on it :ph34r:
  • also what's the story behind your username?
  • mystery men = must see
  • I would join a wrestling league, even though I know nothing about the sport lol
  • Seattle = da bestest
  • agree 100% about Quebec lol
  • Dr. Who. My ex watched that, therefore I hate it.

Feedback

- I didn't love Nuketown either. I actually dreaded it when it popped up on rotation. Most of my loved maps are from MW2.

- The 2 other times you played BFront was probably awhile ago, so I assume that most of the player base has improved and are better than you now. :P

- Ha, yeah I used to have a EA NHL series where I created all of our VHL teams in NHL, then went through a schedule. Kind of just stopped because not enough people gave a shit, and also worked more....but I could probably start it up again now.

- I've owned every CoD since....CoD4 as well. Ha.

- My favourite CoD is easily MW2. Like hands down. It was the most fun I've had playing a CoD.

- Graphics guys on the VHL is amazing. I'm impressed day to day.

- I've enjoyed the auto-6 review system for sure. It's a lot easier for the reviewers that things don't "have" to be graded by Sunday.

- NASCAR sim would be sick. I'd be up for it....I don't even watch NASCAR either, but if I had a guy that I put work into I'd watch it.

- I enjoyed Gone Home as well. Some people don't like that type of game, but I really did. You should try out Life Is Strange if you haven't.

- Shadow of Mordor was awesome. Uncharted 4 is definitely fantastic. I really want to play through it again soon.

- Lol, when I was on Quebec with Travis Boychuk I was always nice. I think it's the brovy factor. :P

- You've never played with me....I think? I haven't been around as long as other guys, but I have been here for over 10 seasons now.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Beketov CoDCast #1 - Featuring Battlefont! [Reviewed]
  • Commissioner
On June 23, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Phil said:

- McNeil - I remember him. Continue trying to bring him back please.

I sent him the link this morning, he seemed impressed that we’re coming up on 50 seasons. *fingers crossed*

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, boom said:

I finally got time to watch. Well done.

I'd like to play with you too

1171.gif

If I can keep up with putting these together maybe I'll get around to having people in to chat with me. Would probably be pretty easy to set up a Discord chat for people to join.

• Commissioner
On June 23, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Phil said:

- I really really want to play Shadow of Mordor. I just finished 2 playthroughs of DISHONORED. That was epic. Loved the ending music... and everything about it. 

Not sure how it plays on PC but it's 75% off on steam right now so might be worth a pick up. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/241930/

• Commissioner
22 hours ago, Phil said:

\haha i saw that sale yesterday and bought it :)

Let me know how you like it. I've never played Assassin's Creed or the Batman games but apparently the combat style feels like a cross between the two. Whatever it was I know I liked it. Got it for Christmas a couple of years ago when the PSN servers were hit and down so I got Platinum in like 2 weeks. Absolutely amazing game.