S49 Off-Season Schedule

Will

• Senior Admin

S49 OFF-SEASON SCHEDULE
Dates Subject to Change

Sunday, July 10th

S50 Finance TPE Cut-Off (all TPE prior to this date will affect salary brackets for S50)

Tuesday, July 12th
Experience Points Allocated

A Major Announcement: Brought to you by Higgins

Wednesday, July 13th

Depreciation

Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting Opens

Thursday, July 14th

VHL/VHLM Award Ballots Sent Out

Training Camp Opens

VHL/VHLM Free Agency Discussion Opens

VHLM Dispersal Draft - 7:30PM EST

Friday, July 15th
VHL/VHLM Free Agency Opens

Saturday, July 16th

VHL & VHLM Awards Ceremony
Prediction Points Distributed

S50 Predictions Open

VHL Entry Draft - 8:00PM EST

Sunday, July 17th

S50 VHLM TPE Cut-Off (all TPE earned prior to this date counts towards the 200 TPE cap)

Monday, July 18th

Final Updates for S50 (these may occur on Sunday/Monday)

Pre-Season Retirement Starts (Players can re-create for S51 and still play S50)

Tuesday, July 19th

Training Camp and Free Agency Closes

S50 begins

• Senior Admin

As you may have seen, Higgins has made the major announcement - the other items for today may be be delayed on account of my current lack of internet. Some doucher with a construction trailer took out a telephone poll up the road earlier and Bell is taking their sweet ass time getting the internet back up (I'm on mobile atm).

If someone who knows whats up wants to post experience points feel free - Slobodzian voting will come tomorrow.

On 7/11/2016 at 9:00 PM, Draper said:

Sunday, July 10th

S50 Finance TPE Cut-Off (all TPE prior to this date will affect salary brackets for S50)

How will this work when the rosters haven't been updated for a few weeks.

7 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Update threads. Plus when have they not been updated?

Since mid-June...  just saying, seems like a lot of retroactive work for the updaters since it wasn't done on Sunday/Monday.  Looking out for you sweetie. <3

• Commissioner
59 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

Since mid-June...  just saying, seems like a lot of retroactive work for the updaters since it wasn't done on Sunday/Monday.  Looking out for you sweetie. <3

This. Last update in my topic was 3 weeks ago, June 20th. It didn't matter since we weren't in the playoffs anyway but it definitely hasn't been done.

4 hours ago, Beketov said:

This. Last update in my topic was 3 weeks ago, June 20th. It didn't matter since we weren't in the playoffs anyway but it definitely hasn't been done.

I forgot about your teams deep playoff run. Haha this is done every year, although brovy doesn't update for 3 weeks so he can't really claim TPE.

• Commissioner
20 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I forgot about your teams deep playoff run. Haha this is done every year, although brovy doesn't update for 3 weeks so he can't really claim TPE.

I did recall that it's usually this way. I believe I misunderstood your original statement. I thought you meant things have been getting updated, which they haven't. I believe now you actually meant that updates are always done before the season which is what matters.

15 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I did recall that it's usually this way. I believe I misunderstood your original statement. I thought you meant things have been getting updated, which they haven't. I believe now you actually meant that updates are always done before the season which is what matters.

That is indeed what I meant. Also though, update threads whether updated or not come in handy for cut-offs.

• Senior Admin

S43, S44, and S45 players have been depreciated. If you already bought a depreciation package from the player store, it has been applied. If you haven't had a chance to yet but wish to, you may do so until the end of the off-season by posting in the player store and sending me a PM so I can go back and edit you.

• Senior Admin
4 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

So they're not going to be forced to retire after one year? How thoughtful.

My bad fam. Repaired