Zamora Selection Show

frescoelmo

And now the time comes...

Over the past week, Felix Zamora has rustled and tussled thinking about where he would want to spend the next calendar year...  Europe?  North America?  A young, up-and-coming team?  A strong veteran team on its last limbs?  While over-thinking it to every extent imaginable, Felix eventually decided that he just needed to pick one and get it over with.  "Teams have been calling me at 7am, 2 in the morning, during dinner with family, it has literally been a no holds bar, relentless process.  The interest and popularity has been fun, but it's not fair to everyone to just sit there and wait.

With that, Felix listed the final two teams below:

HC Davos Dynamo

Quebec Meute

The answer after this commercial break!

maybe more people would want to sign with you if you didn't say things like that

To be fair, there is an element of truth to that.

Devise does lines and there are enough guys on the team right now that hold enough credit in the league that they can get people by themselves.

Edited by Advantage

To be fair, there is an element of truth to that.

Devise does lines and there are enough guys on the team right now that hold enough credit in the league that they can get people by themselves.

^^ all Koradek really does is post stuff that other guys cant.. (Contracts in general, tc, trades etc.)

Edited by Kesler17

^^ all Koradek really does is post stuff that other guys cant.. (Contracts in general, tc, trades etc.)

I'm not trying to devalue the work Koradek has put in to Quebec.  

I'm just saying that the situation that team is in doesn't necessarily require an actively aggressive GM.

A big reason that this is the case is because of what Koradek has done..of course part of it is Devise and Boragina deciding to go to the same place.

Edited by Advantage

True ADV but I was going to likely follow Bora regardless of where he went. Talking to him before he decided his choices were either Cologne or Que as were my own. It just made sense to follow him as both Kendrick and Kora had made plans for if the FA's came to their team, but neither would bite the bullet and commit before hand. Thus I felt it was in my best interest to go where I knew with the most certainty another star power player would be, ergo going where Bora went. 

Anyways welcome Zamora. Those doubting Que for doing nothing and getting players need to look around league history. GM's and Players can PM the living shit out of a person to convince someone but the best way to convince a player to join your team is based on the merits of your team. Your team missing star power? Trade for it, and you'll attract FA's. Calling out Fresco when he basically chose a team that is the same team that won a Cup last season minus one player who retired, makes zero sense. 

But yeah Fresco, loved having you on my team in the early NY days...your a chill dude! 

True ADV but I was going to likely follow Bora regardless of where he went. Talking to him before he decided his choices were either Cologne or Que as were my own. It just made sense to follow him as both Kendrick and Kora had made plans for if the FA's came to their team, but neither would bite the bullet and commit before hand. Thus I felt it was in my best interest to go where I knew with the most certainty another star power player would be, ergo going where Bora went. 

This doesn't really make sense. Going to Cologne would've been the same thing haha