Why do no FAs want to come to Cologne?

RomanesEuntDomus

Your reason(s) for not joining Cologne  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah scaring away free agents by asking to play with the RoTY. Sorry everyone is some cocky asshole who wants to be the only person on the team. I just won't be a teammate and become this rampaging dickhead and be like, "No don't come to Cologne. Fuck you, you aren't worthy to team with the best."

Sorry, I didn't really mean anything by it. I don't really know what's going on around the league right now, and I just saw an opportunity to make a lame joke that apparently didn't come across as such. I blame the internet.

• Head Moderator

That wouldn't make sense seeing as Sather does get FA's, he overpays them in fact. I don't know what Glen Sather you are looking at

Well you can't overpay here with our caps, but it's the equivalent of bad luck with FAs. Was pretty sure I explained that last post :P

This thread, this thread is the reason you aren't signing guys, just read it. And the other obvious reason you can see in the poll.

Get bent dude. You are still mad because I called you out after you said being a GM is easy and you could win cups like no bodies business. Everyone in their right mind would call you out over that seeing as you went inactive. That's an unfair comment coming from you.

Fong, still doesn't make sense seeing as Sather does have luck with FA

Get bent dude. You are still mad because I called you out after you said being a GM is easy and you could win cups like no bodies business. Everyone in their right mind would call you out over that seeing as you went inactive. That's an unfair comment coming from you.

I'm not mad at all Kendrick, I went inactive, I own that. I'm not disappointed I did it either, maybe that's why I'm not mad when you run your mouth about it. If you think that the thing that has the highest vote in your poll has no bearing you are blinded. Many people wouldn't come play for me if I was GM again and that's on me for ditching last time. Many people won't play for you because of whatever reason they have. I personally wouldn't because you made this league unbearable to even be on for me at one point. And yeah I did say being a GM is easy, because it is. I never said I would win cups like nobodies business though. My comments are unfair because I took a break? So are scotty's? Davids? Phils? They've taken time. Everyone in their right mind would call me out? Yet two other people have made one comment one time to me, you are still going off about it, mostly because that team won a cup after you were done with it.

Okay everyone let's all come down... I really didn't want to start any arguments with that thread, I just wanted to get my +1 TPE and find out what others think about our Franchise and if the reasons for them not coming here are what I think they are. No reason to get pissed at each other :)

Yet two other people have made one comment one time to me, you are still going off about it, mostly because that team won a cup after you were done with it.

Just for the record, I did it to start a fun rivalry between draft picks thus explaining the #shotsfired hashtag thing, b/c 1 and 2 always should have some sort of rivalry ;) .

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

I'm not mad at all Kendrick, I went inactive, I own that. I'm not disappointed I did it either, maybe that's why I'm not mad when you run your mouth about it. If you think that the thing that has the highest vote in your poll has no bearing you are blinded. Many people wouldn't come play for me if I was GM again and that's on me for ditching last time. Many people won't play for you because of whatever reason they have. I personally wouldn't because you made this league unbearable to even be on for me at one point. And yeah I did say being a GM is easy, because it is. I never said I would win cups like nobodies business though. My comments are unfair because I took a break? So are scotty's? Davids? Phils? They've taken time. Everyone in their right mind would call me out? Yet two other people have made one comment one time to me, you are still going off about it, mostly because that team won a cup after you were done with it.

No not at all. I left that team because there was no active GM, I'm not mad they eventually won a cup with David at the helm. Your comments are unfair because you bailed on the team, a team you said you could easily manage and succeed with. It's fair to say that several people were pissed off

No not at all. I left that team because there was no active GM, I'm not mad they eventually won a cup with David at the helm. Your comments are unfair because you bailed on the team, a team you said you could easily manage and succeed with. It's fair to say that several people were pissed off

i can't wait until 8 seasons from now when I make a valid point and your response is still. You bailed once, doesn't count.

i can't wait until 8 seasons from now when I make a valid point and your response is still. You bailed once, doesn't count.

No if you have a valid one, it will be valid. I still stand by the fact you are mad at me cause I was opposed to your "cakewalk" mentality and then bailed on it. Satan could've been so much better. But you keep playing it off like I made you leave, when you were gone well before I ever said anything.

Well before you said anything? You trolled every single post I made besides my player update thread for over a month before I left. You are completely delusional and some of the statements you make are dumb as fuck. "Satan would have been better if you stayed." Really? Are you sure? Here I thought he'd be worse so I took off. I got nothin but love for ya, you've done great things for this community but every time I read a post of yours in this thread I smirk a little and shake my head.

Well before you said anything? You trolled every single post I made besides my player update thread for over a month before I left. You are completely delusional and some of the statements you make are dumb as fuck. "Satan would have been better if you stayed." Really? Are you sure? Here I thought he'd be worse so I took off. I got nothin but love for ya, you've done great things for this community but every time I read a post of yours in this thread I smirk a little and shake my head.

Bygones be bygones. I think both sides are wrong to some degree. Oh well, all I can say is I wish you luck with your current player because I for one know you can create quality players and Tyrael looks good so far.

• Head Moderator

Not according to Rangers fans lol. They are boards are pretty unanimous in not allowing Sather to go near the Ufa market because of terrible signings. He either overpays or his fa under deliver.

Why you gotta harp on my compliment for you anyways :P

Not according to Rangers fans lol. They are boards are pretty unanimous in not allowing Sather to go near the Ufa market because of terrible signings. He either overpays or his fa under deliver.

Why you gotta harp on my compliment for you anyways :P

His point is Sather at least gets UFAs, even if his signings turn out to be bad ones. We on the other hand don't even get the chance to make these mistakes :D

• Head Moderator

Which is far outweighed by his ability to make out like a bandit in the trade market :P

He shouldve taken that compliment and ran with it :P

I'm just calling it no Ufa luck.

Edited by tfong

Which is far outweighed by his ability to make out like a bandit in the trade market :P

He shouldve taken that compliment and ran with it :P

I'm just calling it no Ufa luck.

Its not a compliment though Fong. Sather is an idiot. Plus I think you have the wrong impression of Sather. He is known as a huge fuckup in terms of transactions.

• Head Moderator

Sather is a genius trader! His draft record is also pretty good.

I follow Lundqvist pretty heavily so I talk to quite a few NYR fans on hf, nobody there thinks he is an idiot.

Why u don't like him?

Okay everyone let's all come down... I really didn't want to start any arguments with that thread, I just wanted to get my +1 TPE and find out what others think about our Franchise and if the reasons for them not coming here are what I think they are. No reason to get pissed at each other :)

You should legit get 6 TPE for making a VHL related thread pass 5 pages, tbh imo.