VHL Magazine 300th Edition Announcement

STZ

It's hard to believe that next week we will be posting the 300th Edition of the VHL Magazine. I'm looking forward to this milestone, as it will be a huge achievement for the league. I know there are a number of Mag Writers who are excited by this milestone, so we shouldn't be short any content (also helps I just hired four writers). While there shouldn't be a shortage of things to read, I think there is one thing that is special that we did for the Anniversary 200th Issues, that was really exciting. We haven't had a lotto winner for quite some time, so for this 300th Edition we will be drawing the lotto till we get a winner. That applies to all three lotteries, so it'll be two 10 TPE lotteries and then the cash lottery that I believe is carried over right now at like 2M Player Store Cash.

So that should be exciting. And if you don't have numbers please remember to submit them ASAP. You can do that in the most recent Magazine Posted Thread, or in this thread, or via PM.. all work.

This is a monumental moment for the league, I hope you can all help celebrate this achievement with us!

3 hours ago, boom said:

So, to answer my question... What size do you need the centerfold STZ?

If you go into the Cover section that Solas does, his Covers are literally perfect size for each page ;)