All active members from S40...

hedgehog337

Today I checked the SBA's affilate topic and in VHL thread I found a recent post from Feinstein (is he active in VHL? dunno his nickname here) that VHL is being stagnant lately; without a lots of new members. And he's not the only person who says the same thing. That made me to find VHL S41-now draft threads and find a first gens in it. Here I'll name these first gens who stayed active during that time. 

@Lunaro - I never saw him being very active on boards, but hey, he's still here and helping Riga to chase a cup with his second player. And if I recall, he even had a job here (something fantasy...?)

@Paramorise - Her Pettyfer was the biggest steal of the S41 draft. Never held a VHL job, but she was GMing a team in the last Super Cup. But maybe it wasn't the VHL that convinced her to stay - I think she never went inactive on sim leagues, that's a real consistensy. 

@Banackock - He joined the league before the S40's, but I guess Campbell still was his first player. My teammate in Minot. Ex Watchmen GM, current Seattle GM. In other words, first very active member. 

@hedgehog337 - me. Joined league in S41 (it's 10 seasons, hooray!) to be just semi active for the first 3 seasons at most. Then I became more active and more involved in this thing. Was GMing Team World in World Cup. Current Watchmen GM. 

@jRuutu - my former teammate in Ottawa. I never thought he would make a superstar, but then he went hard and collected nearly 800 TPE(?). Another very active member, but without a job. I think he has a shot at Saskatoon GM job, if Adwyer isn't coming back. 

@Dmoushey_31 - I can't say he's active, but I guess he's not inactive either. Still pops in sometimes and probably posting something in Riga LR. 

@evrydayimbyfuglien - S47 draft wasn't even mediocre, but it had Rodriguez. He's doesn't hesitate to claim welfare while being an AD (SBA case). Current media grader and my two-time teammate (in Bears and Watchmen). Very active member. 

@Daniel - He was very active in his first days, then he even became the Titans GM. Now he's slowed down with activity, but still does PT's. He even claimed welfare for Noffke for the first time. 

@Dangles13 - I think he didn't made any post after he stepped down from Moscow GM job, but still pops in very often. 

I think I named all active* members from S40, but there's a chance I skipped someone. 

*that's why I didn't include Adywer and Ahma, unless they're making a comeback

1 TPE goes to Krīgars

Edited by hedgehog337

8 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

this is depressing :(

good group of guys here but not enough

I've done more research on S41-  drafts. So there probably are all first gens that had some promise:

Knigma, Mook, pxzero, Ricebowl, AIM-11, Gigga-Bijou, Escabar, Clardy, Matsiskas, Nike, Andybj, Ahma, Alucard, Nuck, BeanSobie, LSP, Tim, TNGO, Adwyer, linsangeles.

It wasn't so bad. But so many went inactive geez. 

2 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

I've done more research on S41-  drafts. So there probably are all first gens that had some promise:

Knigma, Mook, pxzero, Ricebowl, AIM-11, Gigga-Bijou, Escabar, Clardy, Matsiskas, Nike, Andybj, Ahma, Alucard, Nuck, BeanSobie, LSP, Tim, TNGO, Adwyer, linsangeles.

It wasn't so bad. But so many went inactive geez. 

I miss AIM-11 that guys robot antics were hilarious