Elections

boubabi

Just now, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

I wouldn't go that far. Ideally neither one would win but of the two... 

Have you seen Clinton Cash the documentary. You'd change your mine very quickly after seeing it.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Have you seen Clinton Cash the documentary. You'd change your mine very quickly after seeing it.

I have not, but I'm assuming it's an expose on how corrupt she is, and I just find it difficult to believe that of the almost 50 presidents USA has had, that several haven't done similarly shady shit that didn't get near this much attention. At least Hillary's an actual politician. Trump is just a dumbfuck it seems.

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

I have not, but I'm assuming it's an expose on how corrupt she is, and I just find it difficult to believe that of the almost 50 presidents USA has had, that several haven't done similarly shady shit that didn't get near this much attention. At least Hillary's an actual politician. Trump is just a dumbfuck it seems.

It exposes the Clinton Foundation and what exactly the Democratic side of things does in behind the scenes regarding the Media, Donors and other world issues. I should note that I lean Democratic but wouldn't vote for someone like her to save my life.

Just now, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

This isn't a platform for politics but all I'll say is I'm not looking forward to this though it could be exciting since I wasn't around for the last assassination attempt

that's how I see it 

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

It exposes the Clinton Foundation and what exactly the Democratic side of things does in behind the scenes regarding the Media, Donors and other world issues. I should note that I lean Democratic but wouldn't vote for someone like her to save my life.

I can't speak on that as I haven't seen it but I'm sure that it went out to bash Clinton, right or wrong, and does a good job of it. Likewise, a film called Trump Cash would do the exact same thing. Oh, well.

RIP US Economy. maybe he can just declare bankruptcy to fix the national debt

Just realized the media is fucking with us (I hope). I was so confident Clinton was going to win because I went to this seminar that an American law professor at the U of S put on, and he was all like, "Clinton is going to win by a landslide, and the election will be over early, but the news outlets are going to say the deciding states are "too close to call," and then when the final poll comes in, Clinton will be the next president." Which seems to be exactly what's happening, but also I don't think he thought Trump would be anywhere near this close, and he is still currently winning. But I swear they're deliberately hiding the Pennsylvania, Michigan, New Hampshire, and Wisconsin votes just to build suspense.

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

Just realized the media is fucking with us (I hope). I was so confident Clinton was going to win because I went to this seminar that an American law professor at the U of S put on, and he was all like, "Clinton is going to win by a landslide, and the election will be over early, but the news outlets are going to say the deciding states are "too close to call," and then when the final poll comes in, Clinton will be the next president." Which seems to be exactly what's happening, but also I don't think he thought Trump would be anywhere near this close, and he is still currently winning. But I swear they're deliberately hiding the Pennsylvania, Michigan, New Hampshire, and Wisconsin votes just to build suspense.

Originally I said there was no way he'd win the primaries. I was wrong. Then there was no way he'd be close. I appear to be wrong.