Elections

boubabi

3 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

I can't speak on that as I haven't seen it but I'm sure that it went out to bash Clinton, right or wrong, and does a good job of it. Likewise, a film called Trump Cash would do the exact same thing. Oh, well.

RIP US Economy. maybe he can just declare bankruptcy to fix the national debt

Oh of course I see you point. The film is made by a Democratic voter (he claims) and it isn't your standard documentary about this subject. Michael Moore is someone that does exactly what you described so I wouldn't recommend his stuff obviously. Do you know what went on in Haiti after the Tsunami's?

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Oh of course I see you point. The film is made by a Democratic voter (he claims) and it isn't your standard documentary about this subject. Michael Moore is someone that does exactly what you described so I wouldn't recommend his stuff obviously. Do you know what went on in Haiti after the Tsunami's?

In regards to what? Clinton blocking the minimum wage increase in Haiti? I don't know specifics tbh

2 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

In regards to what? Clinton blocking the minimum wage increase in Haiti? I don't know specifics tbh

In regards to her foundation and the promises they made to the countries rebuilding state.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

In regards to her foundation and the promises they made to the countries rebuilding state.

I mean, same with Red Cross. Their "shelter" is a tarp. They spend millions on tarps they just replace and nothing gets rebuilt. 

Like I said. I don't know enough to comment on the Clinton Foundations doings there. 

I'm going to bed. Adios guys  

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

I voted Bernie.

That is the reality of why this is even close to happening. By that I mean, not your vote for Bernie more so the fact that it's Hilary vs Trump. I promise you it isn't that these states and people suddenly lean "republican" it's that the candidates presented at utter garbage and yeah people are going to take a chance to make a mockery of the entire system by putting Trump in. Any logical person could see that Bernie was prepared to tear up this bullshit system of politics, one that is garbage. But election fraud literally happened, and people are in jail because of it but things go on apparently. I promise you that if you put Trump up against Bernie it would of been a landslide for Bernie. 

Either way if Trump is elected it's silly, but I would of said the same for Hilary. Two of the most corrupt, awful choices honestly. And all the bullshit about Trump supporting the working class is bullshit. He's in it for the money just as much as Hilary and her corporate friends are. FFS Hilary and Trump may as well be allies save for the fact that they both want the presidency. The mold and the crowd they'd participate with.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

That is the reality of why this is even close to happening. By that I mean, not your vote for Bernie more so the fact that it's Hilary vs Trump. I promise you it isn't that these states and people suddenly lean "republican" it's that the candidates presented at utter garbage and yeah people are going to take a chance to make a mockery of the entire system by putting Trump in. Any logical person could see that Bernie was prepared to tear up this bullshit system of politics, one that is garbage. But election fraud literally happened, and people are in jail because of it but things go on apparently. I promise you that if you put Trump up against Bernie it would of been a landslide for Bernie. 

Either way if Trump is elected it's silly, but I would of said the same for Hilary. Two of the most corrupt, awful choices honestly. And all the bullshit about Trump supporting the working class is bullshit. He's in it for the money just as much as Hilary and her corporate friends are. FFS Hilary and Trump may as well be allies save for the fact that they both want the presidency. The mold and the crowd they'd participate with.

So Giles for president?

And there it is...

For real....

And I need a third take to remind myself we are not on a reality TV show...

I present to you ladies and gentlemen, a WWE Hall of Famer is President of the United States of America. And I know people are like "but Regan was a celeb" but he was of a total different time an era. Trump isn't the celeb in the way Edward Norton is a celeb. It's not like he's a celeb recognized for his presence in something amazing in a craft that happens to be popular. He was rich, filled with plastic surgery, fake, was on reality TV and by product of the fact that you see him associating with WWE in a serious capacity, a joke. He's a B celeb. Congrats, the Khardasians or Paris Hilton, I mean it's the same level of celeb here we are discussing. That is what is the President of a Country. For real. 

Huh.

Just now, Draper said:

Well this is either the best or the worst argument for democracy ever..

This is a very strange reality though. Pretty ridiculous, somewhat frightening. 

@Victor why didn't you run? You could have saved us! #BringbacktheVictator

The most interesting thing at the end of all this is going to be how many people didn't vote. I bet you that number is scary high. It's easy for extremists (both left and right I don't give a damn which side your on, if your willing to hurt or disregard innocent lives your in that line as far as I'm concerned) to help win elections when they can rile up those minorities to high enough numbers to impact things with such low voter turnouts.