NYA/RIG ; S51 Off-Season

Toast

Yeah no you've clarified enough times that your not taking umbrage with the legality of this deal enough for it to get into my stubborn head. :P I also agree we need to finalise how we are going to handle GM player designation switches something we should of handled from the start. 

As fun as bringing it up here is though probably should throw this up as a topic in BoG to ensure it gets the eyes and attention it deserves.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Yeah no you've clarified enough times that your not taking umbrage with the legality of this deal enough for it to get into my stubborn head. :P I also agree we need to finalise how we are going to handle GM player designation switches something we should of handled from the start. 

As fun as bringing it up here is though probably should throw this up as a topic in BoG to ensure it gets the eyes and attention it deserves.

I'll let someone who doesn't discuss a lot (and probably deserves a boot) bring it up in there to ensure they earn their keep.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

I'll let someone who doesn't discuss a lot (and probably deserves a boot) bring it up in there to ensure they earn their keep.

I don't have access anymore dumb-dumb.

6 hours ago, Kendrick said:

put me in coach. im ready to play, today, look at me, i can play, centerfield. 

also this is what happens when @Toast wins a Cup, he goes and fucks everything up