Why the Seattle Bears will be a Dumpster Fire

eaglesfan036

200.gif#5

In the latest VHL poll, 57.14% of VHL citizens believe that the Seattle Bears will be the team to miss the playoffs in the NA Conference this season. I agree with this sentiment, and unfortunately for Seattle they don't have a stockpile of free agents to trade mid-season this time around. Here are some reasons why Seattle will be a dumpster fire.

1) The team is filled with too many crazy people. @tfong has some of the strangest and funniest chats ever. @ADwyer87 somehow hasn't been banned yet. @Banackock probably used to send him parents 100 pms to make him lunch when he was little.

2) They currently have an assault rifle playing right wing. I'm not sure how the VHL referees have allowed that, and while I am sure AK's have accurate shots I'm not sure how well the gun will be able to skate around the ice.

3) S43 never happened. The last time the Bears actually won a cup Is S28. To put this in perspective, @brovy wasn't even born in S28, @Victor was only middle aged instead of an old man, and @flyersfan1493 thought he was on a professional  EASHL club for NHL 13. 

4) The Bears suck. #Analysis