Claimed:First(and worst) VHL signature

ASIANBOUBABI

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Much better then my first VHL sig like 6 years ago. @JardyB10 was there to cheer me up tho with his praise. 

I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT THAT PIECE OF SHIT LOOKED LIKE. But I'm sure it was nice. :]

And I actually do like this sig, particularly that netting looking background stuff. I'm completely inept at this sort of thing myself, so I can't really give you any tips like maybe @boubabi or someone who isn't a scrub could, but if there was a way to make the colours kind of flow together better it'd be minty. Or maybe some kind of light source to draw the eye or something, because it seems almost too bright kind of? I have no idea.

Great work!

• 2 weeks later...

I would say the blue coloring doesn't match the rest of the sig so much. The text could use some work, maybe go look through the member profiles for some ideas as there are some great ones in there. I think the third thing that could use some work is lighting as there really is none here. As a first attempt this is really good and I look forward to seeing more from you, if you have any questions feel free to contact me.