[S53} RW - Verner Reinholdt

Smarch

@Mr. Power

Brampton would like to offer you the max 2,000,000 for 1 year to come help our offense. We have a good team with active members, we just lack someone to help out on  the first line. Hopefully my offer of the max shows how serious I am about getting you on board. 

Good luck with your new player!

@JardyB10 @Scooter @The Bread Man @Streetlite @hedgehog337 @BobertZ

I would like to offer 1 year @ $2,000,000 for you to join the Oslo Storm, we already have one of the best goaltenders in the VHLM, will be a playoff team and I could use a VHL GM on my side.

1 hour ago, Mr. Power said:

Torn on this decision honestly but Smarch and his arguments about newer members and providing a mentorship role seems enticing.

Yeah I know there is one team that needs some mentorship, you should probably join them and help them grow

8 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Since when did you hate me so much? :P

Since you slapped his bagel w/cream cheese onto the floor in the VHL cafeteria during lunch break yesterday. You thought just because @Jericho was giving a strip tease on a table that we wouldn't see your rude gesture....but we did.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Since you slapped his bagel w/cream cheese onto the floor in the VHL cafeteria during lunch break yesterday. You thought just because @Jericho was giving a strip tease on a table that we wouldn't see your rude gesture....but we did.

Listen.... anybody who puts herb and garlic cream cheese on a strawberry bagel deserves much worse. :P

25 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Listen.... anybody who puts herb and garlic cream cheese on a strawberry bagel deserves much worse. :P

same animals who put pineapples on pizza.