Game of Thrones

Victor

FYI, me mentioning Lady Stoneheart isn't a spoiler unless you feel like Googling who that is. Then you're spoiling yourself.

Pretty sure they've confirmed she's cut from the show entirely. If she's not there on Sunday, I'd expect that will hold true. Also the other thing you're all bitching about isn't really a spoiler because it's not exactly true either. Plus, GRRM and D&D would be stupid as fuck to do it for reasons that have already been discussed.

• Admin

Pretty sure they've confirmed she's cut from the show entirely. If she's not there on Sunday, I'd expect that will hold true. Also the other thing you're all bitching about isn't really a spoiler because it's not exactly true either. Plus, GRRM and D&D would be stupid as fuck to do it for reasons that have already been discussed.

Someone dying or presumed dead is definitely a spoiler hahaha. Especially in a season finale.

If it was S3E~4 and someone was like "____ gets his fucking hand cut off", and then there was another post that was like, "Man if, Jamie ACTUALLY got his hand cut off next episode that would really have a lot of implications for the show!" Then of course that's spoilers. Even if it turned out he only severed his tendon a little.

THIS ISN'T SOME WISHY WASHY WALKING DEAD THREAD SANDRO, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Someone dying or presumed dead is definitely a spoiler hahaha. Especially in a season finale.

Coming out and saying SO AND SO IS DEAD like it's a fact is very different from "someone is hurt real fuckin' badly and we don't know if he's alive or not". I suppose both are spoilers, but the former is simply an incorrect statement.

I feel like that's the type of thing they would keep under wraps though, if they were to bring in Lady Stoneheart.

well, everyone dies. 

All the armies team up to beat the white walkers

Then they resume fighting each other, and everyone kills everyone else

Bran, the last remaining person in Westeros and mostly dead, finds his way across the sea and is given the mercy of the Many-Faced God by Jaqen, who pulls his face off and is Arya, who pulls her face off and is Benjen Stark.

Newly revealed Benjen Stark comes back for the last episode of the last season only to fall off the top of the Titan of Braavos.

Tyrion and Varys rule over a world whose sole remaining inhabitants are Tyrion and Varys.