Game of Thrones

Victor

It was good, but it was indeed a lot of "Look at this person. He/she is here. The end." The hype remains, however. Mance dying was somewhat shocking, and the Unsullied whore cuddling was sufficiently sad.

• Admin

Meh. Without any specifics, I'm interested in how some of these story lines are going to go with some of the stuff they cut out from the books.

Mhmm. Some interesting leads in that episode but just... bleh

How do they expect to not search for later episode leaks to quench my thirst?

Funny thing is as a die hard fan the show can barely do anything wrong for me at this point.  I even thought during the episode I'm sure some on the fence casual watchers are not going to like this episode but my buddy texted me after saying he thought it was pretty good.  The overall episode was more of a hey this is a baby step ahead of where we left off to get everyone back into it but most shows that continue on a long story arch do that.  If they went too heavy in the first episode of new stuff casual people would probably get lost.  The good news is based on the reviews of the leaked episodes they said the first 4-5 episodes were strong and the first episode was the weakest so things are only going to get better.

Episode 2 much better than 1 IMO

I like how Cersei's small council has turned into pretty much all yes men except for that one dude who wants the king to speak to him

Also Dany's story finally getting interesting :3 

I don't like that, cuz fuck Cersei.

Also that one dude is her uncle, Kevan Lannister

smh eagles if youre gonna be my GM pay better attention to GoT