Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

It’s a little pricier, but it’s worth it. It’s rum that tastes banana-y.

yeah you would be a flavoured rum guy

1 minute ago, rory said:

yeah you would be a flavoured rum guy

FIRST OF ALL

I don't know if it is technically flavoured rum. Or at least it isn't marketed as such.

SECOND OF ALL

Even if it is flavoured rum, you could also consider spiced rum to be flavoured rum too. Captains, Sailors, and Krakens shouldn't get a free pass here!

Just now, v.2 said:

imagine drinking rum when espolon exists

i'd take fermented sugar over fermented cactus any day of the week

My partner and I spent the afternoon starting some gardening whilst high, which really maintained the entire day because we accidentally forgot to eat lunch. Then I added some of my trusty Bumbu into the mix for the Oilers game and it was a very pleasant day overall!

On 5/14/2022 at 7:30 PM, jacobcarson877 said:

i'm gonna need some alcohol to survive this leafs game so the sambuca and dr. pepper concoction comes out

is sambuca and dr. pepper a thing

No nervous drinkers/drowning the sorrow drinkers from the Pittsburgh fans?

I know I wasn`t happy to hear that a penalty was called in Game 7 Overtime handing the win to the Rangers. I have been so disgusted that I haven`t even watched the highlights and yes I thought about drinking but the game ended at 10am here in Japan. At least the Calgary game was better and now I can look forward to a few drinks tonight thinking about the Battle of Alberta that is coming!!

Also must mention at Canada has at least one team in the Western Finals and one series away from the Stanley Cup finals now which team will it be!!

Common Calgary!!

Weird say that as Vancouver fan!! 

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

Well guys and gals, I have been getting into the weed more lately. I used to only drink and never smoke, but going to university and getting a house with roommates has changed that. I smoke like once or twice a week and it takes me 3 hits off a joint to get spacey high I love it.

So anyways last night around midnight my roommates went to bed and I was bored so I rolled a j-bird and sat back comfy in the lazy boy chair watching trailer park boys. I got the munchies hard and the only thing I really wanted to eat was toast and nutella. So I get the bread, throw it in the toaster and 15 minutes of scrolling through tiktok goes by before I realize I never actually turned on the toaster. Probably the funniest thing realizing how stoned I was. I threw the bread in for real this time and went to watch TPB again. Watched a couple episodes then stumbled to bed and crashed hard. I woke up this morning to find some cold stale toast still sitting in my toaster. What a great night.

Edited by ajwllmsn

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 2:29 PM, ajwllmsn said:

Well guys and gals, I have been getting into the weed more lately. I used to only drink and never smoke, but going to university and getting a house with roommates has changed that. I smoke like once or twice a week and it takes me 3 hits off a joint to get spacey high I love it.

So anyways last night around midnight my roommates went to bed and I was bored so I rolled a j-bird and sat back comfy in the lazy boy chair watching trailer park boys. I got the munchies hard and the only thing I really wanted to eat was toast and nutella. So I get the bread, throw it in the toaster and 15 minutes of scrolling through tiktok goes by before I realize I never actually turned on the toaster. Probably the funniest thing realizing how stoned I was. I threw the bread in for real this time and went to watch TPB again. Watched a couple episodes then stumbled to bed and crashed hard. I woke up this morning to find some cold stale toast still sitting in my toaster. What a great night.

But did you still eat the toast?

On 5/16/2022 at 3:29 PM, ajwllmsn said:

at least it turned off!

about 2-1/2 years ago I went out to the local watering hole with two friends, got properly slammed, and in fresco fashion passed on bar food for a stop at the local grocery store to pick up frozen pizza.  oven to 400F, threw the pizza in, no problem.  about 4 hours later (~3am) I woke up in a room full of smoke and someone yelling/knocking on my front door.  turned out to be 3 fire fighters who took the pizza out for me, sprayed the SHIT out of it with an extinguisher, gave the pizza back to me and promptly left.  I now use it as a memorial frisbee.

37 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

at least it turned off!

about 2-1/2 years ago I went out to the local watering hole with two friends, got properly slammed, and in fresco fashion passed on bar food for a stop at the local grocery store to pick up frozen pizza.  oven to 400F, threw the pizza in, no problem.  about 4 hours later (~3am) I woke up in a room full of smoke and someone yelling/knocking on my front door.  turned out to be 3 fire fighters who took the pizza out for me, sprayed the SHIT out of it with an extinguisher, gave the pizza back to me and promptly left.  I now use it as a memorial frisbee.

Glad that no one was hurt in the process (well apart from the pizza and maybe your ego)...

1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

Glad that no one was hurt in the process (well apart from the pizza and maybe your ego)...

a lot of feelings were hurt in the process, i mean who wants to wake up to a fire alarm in the middle of the night on a friday/saturday?

2 hours ago, frescoelmo said:

at least it turned off!

We did a similar thing once in college, only it must not have smoked the house out too bad. There was like 4-5 of us in the house. My cousin woke up at some point in the middle of the night and drunkenly shouted “Why does it smell like burning?” And promptly passed back out. I’d give her a hard time for being irresponsible but at least she woke up. In the morning we found a very blackened pizza in the oven. Good times.

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

We did a similar thing once in college, only it must not have smoked the house out too bad. There was like 4-5 of us in the house. My cousin woke up at some point in the middle of the night and drunkenly shouted “Why does it smell like burning?” And promptly passed back out. I’d give her a hard time for being irresponsible but at least she woke up. In the morning we found a very blackened pizza in the oven. Good times.

it took like an entire day to get all the smoke out of my condo lmao

• 2 weeks later...

14 days since anyone has been high or drunk!! Wow!!

I guess I will continue to bring this back for at least another time since it might be the last time (yeah right) I might be able to get drunk. Spent time in and out of the hospital going on every magical ride they could think of since I had a stomach virus followed by a throat virus in the past two weeks. Even had the fun of having my small intestines scoped; which was the most unpleasant experience of my life to confirm that I have no bowel cancer and yes it was a virus and IBD that caused my issues. Now the musical ride continues as they try to figure out how to control my IBD with removal of food from my diet like coffee, alcohol and most things I like. Yeah Me!! Yeah, Yeah health over enjoyment!! 

• 7 months later...