Schmeckeldorf Ranks Draft Destinations

Corco

B97650540Z.120170118061326000GAQG2M40.11.jpg

Yukon forward Rudolph Schmeckeldorf passes whilst being pursued by Ottawa defenseman Hudson Abbott

YUKON, Canada - After leading his team in scoring during the S53 VHLM Founders Cup playoffs with 1 goal and 8 assists in 10 games, Swiss-born Yukon Rush winger Rudolph Schmeckeldorf is setting his sights on the S54 VHL draft. As of right now, eight of the ten teams in the VHL have picks in the first round, the exceptions being the Cologne Express and Seattle Bears. Up until now, Schmeckeldorf has bee relatively quiet on where his preferred VHL destinations are, but after this article, that will change. Schmeckeldorf's player agent Thomas Corcoran released this list of Schmeckeldorf's preferred destinations for his career this morning:

1. :hel: Helsinki Titans :hel: (Up and coming young team that seems like a good fit)

2. :nya: New York Americans :nya: (Very good chance to win now and in the future, plus playing in the Big Apple is a plus)

3. :dav: HC Davos Dynamo :dav: (Chance to be a big part of rebuilding team in home country)

4. :tor: Toronto Legion :tor: (New GM means new chance to help bring the Legion back to the top of the league)

5. :sto: Stockholm Vikings :sto: (Whatever past transgressions agent has had with franchise appear to be solved)

6. :cal: Calgary Wranglers :cal: (Agent has never had a player play for Calgary before; would be open to it)

7. :sea: Seattle Bears :sea: (Team trajectory doesn't exactly seem to match up with Schmeckeldorf's career path)

8. :rig: Riga Reign :rig: (Don't exactly want to not play for Riga, but I don't necessarily want to play there either)

9. :col: Cologne Express :col: (Like the color scheme, but have played there before and would prefer a different location)

10. :que: Quebec City Meute :que: (Haven't really ever liked Quebec, especially since the Valclique days)

8 minutes ago, STZ said:

Valclique all got lives

I mean we only ever won a single Cup with that group and then I up and retired Rift on their asses. Even Tukio couldn't dig them out of that karma hole. 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

I mean we only ever won a single Cup with that group and then I up and retired Rift on their asses. Even Tukio couldn't dig them out of that karma hole. 

We're still paying for it, fortunately there was a prophet who recently came to me in a hallucination. He said "draft all the goalies". I know what I must do. Hopefully I will have the strength. @BobertZ @Kendrick @DollarAndADream

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

We're still paying for it, fortunately there was a prophet who recently came to me in a hallucination. He said "draft all the goalies". I know what I must do. Hopefully I will have the strength. @BobertZ @Kendrick @DollarAndADream

It's true, all three of us were contacted by Quebec. I know because those other two are my multi's

7 minutes ago, Devise said:

honestly that franchise is maximum cursed, the pick I got for Tukio in the trade from Quebec, Helsinki drafted my player Faraday with it and Faraday was my only non-HOF player... pretty much just garbage.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

It's true, all three of us were contacted by Quebec. I know because those other two are my multi's

If this was really true I'd probably have to applaud you for impeccable acting and personality skills. Either that or you have some or multiple personality disorder, which still is a fascinating documentary in it's own right. :P 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

If this was really true I'd probably have to applaud you for impeccable acting and personality skills. Either that or you have some or multiple personality disorder, which still is a fascinating documentary in it's own right. :P 

Create one member who says I recruited him

Create another to pit against me from Day 1

It's brilliant, something tells me it was already done by Anderson though

12 minutes ago, Devise said:

It's not impossible to act how DollarAndADream acts. You just support your team and not give a shit about the irrelevancy of internet arguments. Then also give my main account @Kendrick TPE rewards for recruitment of high TPE players.