#IStandWithNuck

stevo

After scoring his latest, ninth, goal of this still relatively young VHLM season and his young career overall, Las Vegas Aces right winger Fuk D. World revealed a t shirt he wore that read in bright red letters:

#IStandWithNuck

Nuck, the Ace's backup goaltender, has been blatantly ignored even after the Aces managed to set a new VHLM record for most consecutive wins. World, a prospect that has yet to live up to any and all expectations that come along with being one of the most experienced draft eligible prospects of his entire draft class, is apparently furious about the treatment that his teammate receives. "I will not comment my exact thoughts on this matter, what's on my shirt is pretty self-explanatory," World said. "This entire thing is a travesty in my eyes and I'm not going to shut my mouth until this has been dealt with by the management in proper fashion."

Edited by stevo

14 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Robbie will be let go soon enough. You can't treat VHLM players like pawns in a chess match. Sorry

Why on earth would I be let go? Teams are tampering and getting people to request trades. Nuck will never admit it and gms won't either. But it's too convieniant that a goalie asks for a trade when he was okay will low starts when he signed. Teams need goalies to compete. It adds up. But whatever I have created more hype around this season then the VHLM has ever seen. To replace me would be foolish. But it does seem like the VHLM commishes and gms and the VHL commishes are hell bent on screwing me so hey it wouldn't surprise me.

1 minute ago, BobertZ said:

Why on earth would I be let go? Teams are tampering and getting people to request trades. Nuck will never admit it and gms won't either. But it's too convieniant that a goalie asks for a trade when he was okay will low starts when he signed. Teams need goalies to compete. It adds up. But whatever I have created more hype around this season then the VHLM has ever seen. To replace me would be foolish. But it does seem like the VHLM commishes and gms and the VHL commishes are hell bent on screwing me so hey it wouldn't surprise me.

Holding players hostage and ruining new members vision of the VHL is an issue. You may think your whole competing thing is helping the VHLM, but it actually makes it go steps backward. The vHLM is about developing prospects, not loading up for a VHLM title.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Holding players hostage and ruining new members vision of the VHL is an issue. You may think your whole competing thing is helping the VHLM, but it actually makes it go steps backward. The vHLM is about developing prospects, not loading up for a VHLM title.

It was okay for Ottawa last season. They were totally loaded and no one said a word about it. But when I do it then it's suddenly wrong

5 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

It was okay for Ottawa last season. They were totally loaded and no one said a word about it. But when I do it then it's suddenly wrong

Ottawa last season had 3 goalies, two new members and my goalie an overager just like Axelberry this season. I know @JardyB10 tried to trade at least one of the new goalies, but found no takers.

Lawrence - 5 started

Wolf - 18 started

Jacob - 49 started

At this point you are all but guarenteed top seed for playoffs just like Ottawa last season. I don't see the harm in playing an active backup for 15-25 games in a season. So unless you've been waiting for him to get better attributes before giving him his starts, you should probably start scheduling some more or trade to a team without a goalie, he's a waiver pickup so it's not like he has a ton of value anyways.

30 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Ottawa last season had 3 goalies, two new members and my goalie an overager just like Axelberry this season. I know @JardyB10 tried to trade at least one of the new goalies, but found no takers.

Lawrence - 5 started

Wolf - 18 started

Jacob - 49 started

At this point you are all but guarenteed top seed for playoffs just like Ottawa last season. I don't see the harm in playing an active backup for 15-25 games in a season. So unless you've been waiting for him to get better attributes before giving him his starts, you should probably start scheduling some more or trade to a team without a goalie, he's a waiver pickup so it's not like he has a ton of value anyways.

I no longer have an active backup he is a rw now and also retired

1 hour ago, BobertZ said:

Your truly a fucking lunatic, I have repeatedly qouted and posted SS of why I wanted out. 

Does your self absorbed head not even remotely realize how counter productive my waiting 4 days for a offer to play on a team I could at least smell the ice. Only to sign in LV wait 2 weeks, learn all your top secret plans. Then ask for a trade to a team that my buddy is a GM of?????

Are serious???

How stunned cunt stupid can you be to believe that's a viable plan. Plus unless ALL the other GM are my friends, how is me demanding a trade any where even in the realm of tampering??????¿

Fuckin moron.

1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Lawrence - 5 started

Wolf - 18 started

Jacob - 49 started

Pretty sure Lawrence and Wolf are inactives

1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

Yeah which makes my point even better. He played them when they had 30 TPE because we wanted them to stay active. They would have played even more games the second half of the season if they were still active.

1 minute ago, Higgins said:

Yeah which makes my point even better. He played them when they had 30 TPE because we wanted them to stay active. They would have played even more games the second half of the season if they were still active.

Trust the Process :P

Robbing Jacob of developmental time

7 hours ago, punkhippie said:

They are now, yeah, but I was rotating starts when they weren't. After they were gone I just let Jacob ride it out, otherwise it probably would have been a 50-50 split, if not more in Wolf's favour (he was active longer). I knew Higgins was a big boy and wouldn't get too sour over sitting out half a VHLM season. Plus we were so good I wasn't really worried about missing playoffs or anything like that. Plus Jacob was terrible anyway and wasn't even necessarily getting me wins, so I REALLY didn't care! :P

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

They are now, yeah, but I was rotating starts when they weren't. After they were gone I just let Jacob ride it out, otherwise it probably would have been a 50-50 split, if not more in Wolf's favour (he was active longer). I knew Higgins was a big boy and wouldn't get too sour over sitting out half a VHLM season. Plus we were so good I wasn't really worried about missing playoffs or anything like that. Plus Jacob was terrible anyway and wasn't even necessarily getting me wins, so I REALLY didn't care! :P

Check pm please