VHL is soft

jRuutu

3 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

This constant bickering shit makes me want to leave this league again. Maybe I'm the one who has gotten soft as I age. 

I thought VHL is all about being tough and seeing who can handle the most trash talking? You saying Boubabi is not right, you should not say or do things like Punkhippie did?

1 hour ago, jRuutu said:

I thought VHL is all about being tough and seeing who can handle the most trash talking? You saying Boubabi is not right, you should not say or do things like Punkhippie did?

Im saying that once upon a time in these leagues I found trolling and all the "drama" amusing. Highly amusing. 

The older I get the more frustrated I get when I log on and see another spaz out from any party involved. It's not cute. It's not funny. Again, that's probably me "growing soft" as I've grown older. When things aren't enjoyable, you don't want to do them anymore. 

The personal attacks have never had a place in these leagues and I don't condone them one bit, regardless if they're just to get a rise out of someone/joking. People need to think before they act and that's the problem, they aren't. The blame for their actions is on everyone else but themselves, or there's some excuse as to why something was done/said. Fuck that noise. "Some men just want to see the world burn." And think it's funny, and it is. To them. And them alone. Who gives a shit if their actions affect other people and make people want to leave? Certainly not them, they've had their laughs at that point. I'm Just sick of the bullshit. 

life lesson: what your elementary school teachers taught you work when you're a child but as an adult if you say things such as a) your wife deserves to miscarriage, b) jews will not replace us, c) we need a white ethno state you will get punched in the face guys 

just fair warning for @boubabi and @punkhippie to know this internet warrior stuff really does not cut it in real life as evidenced by 

Wj0NeVD.gif

but i do kind of hope you do actually run your mouths like this irl too. It's one of the best ways to grow up is to understand that words do have consequences and while laws may protect you (although in many cases they don't! Incitement and hate speech are both a real thing!) people are often times willing to accept a minor assault charge to hit people who say reprehensible things like the things posted above. Remember, words, like actions have consequences :cig:

2 minutes ago, Tyler said:

life lesson: what your elementary school teachers taught you work when you're a child but as an adult if you say things such as a) your wife deserves to miscarriage, b) jews will not replace us, c) we need a white ethno state you will get punched in the face guys 

just fair warning for @boubabi and @punkhippie to know this internet warrior stuff really does not cut it in real life as evidenced by 

Wj0NeVD.gif

but i do kind of hope you do actually run your mouths like this irl too. It's one of the best ways to grow up is to understand that words do have consequences and while laws may protect you (although in many cases they don't! Incitement and hate speech are both a real thing!) people are often times willing to accept a minor assault charge to hit people who say reprehensible things like the things posted above. Remember, words, like actions have consequences :cig:

One of the best ways to grow up is to make a shit ton of mistakes while you still can afford to and learn from it. The more someone tells you not to do something, the more curious you are to do it. Then you find out yourself why they told you not to do it. Until you find out, every warning is just an additional dare to do it

Just now, punkhippie said:

One of the best ways to grow up is to make a shit ton of mistakes while you still can afford to and learn from it. The more someone tells you not to do something, the more curious you are to do it. Then you find out yourself why they told you not to do it. Until you find out, every warning is just an additional dare to do it

You're not wrong here, but I just hope if you really do act like you have here IRL That you come to this realization before someone breaks your nose lol

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

You're not wrong here, but I just hope if you really do act like you have here IRL That you come to this realization before someone breaks your nose lol

When I was in primary school, I got punched so hard once my nose was bleeding for almost an hour and I got rushed to hospital :D 

I defend freedom of speech and anti censorship and show mercy for extreme punishment and now im a neo nazi

Get your head out of your ass

Sorry if your feelings are hurt, but I don't care about em

4 minutes ago, boubabi said:

I defend freedom of speech and anti censorship and show mercy for extreme punishment and now im a neo nazi

BUT I AM PRACTICING YOGA

7 minutes ago, boubabi said:

I didn't say anything like that you're fooling no one 

I said if you say extremely offensive things you will get your ass beat this is not a deep philosophical debate it's about being an adult your absolutism might work in your head and online but it doesn't work irl never has and never will. Free speech has and always will be a spook 

Guess what tyler, even if someone says some crazy as shit that I dont agree with, I wont start punching him to death

Some people can still have a debate without turning it into an ufc fight

28 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Guess what tyler, even if someone says some crazy as shit that I dont agree with, I wont start punching him to death

Some people can still have a debate without turning it into an ufc fight

if you say "your baby deserved to die" you are going to get punched in the face