D - Diego Jokinen @Ahma

D - Mats Johnsson @Quik

D - Thomas Syndergaard @457

G - Torstein Ironside @DollarAndADream

G - Mist4ke @Strtlght

Edited by Banackock

47 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

We have a good chance at this thing. :)

The odds are stacked against us slightly imo - but they always are! When we won gold when I first GM'd, no one thought it was going to happen. I think since last tourney, we lost Sven Wolf (RIP) and that's it! Once my GMing days are done, I'm gonna recreate 2 Swedes and bring this place to the glory lands :P 

1c502e653c2117b571be45d329a146e4--hot-bl

AP - Announcement made earlier in the afternoon, Scandinavian General Manager and Head of Operations, Blake Campbell, announced that the team will be initiating a cheer squad for the upcoming Season 56 World Championships. Despite lower levels of crowds at their games, he is confident the attendance is surely to rise. Pictured above is the newest cheer squads captain, Elsa Bjorgstrom. 

"With some solid young players and veterans, and the newest addition of our cheer squad, Scandinavian games will be the place to be".

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

The odds are stacked against us slightly imo - but they always are! When we won gold when I first GM'd, no one thought it was going to happen. I think since last tourney, we lost Sven Wolf (RIP) and that's it! Once my GMing days are done, I'm gonna recreate 2 Swedes and bring this place to the glory lands :P 

I think with Axelsson/Forsberg/Reinholdt up front, the Jokinens on the back end, then Ironside/mist4ke between the pipes, we shouldn't do too bad. :)

13 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I think with Axelsson/Forsberg/Reinholdt up front, the Jokinens on the back end, then Ironside/mist4ke between the pipes, we shouldn't do to bad. :)

It's just the depth after that.  Either way, we should kick some ass. :)

• Will locked this topic