tpe

boubabi

Here? Not in a while. Elsewhere, every week. Back in the day, graphics and articles. 

Where did I say it was above me? Or are you trying to say it’s above me because I can’t even do a five minute sig? You’re sure as shit right I can’t anymore, hence why I asked you for your help because I respect you as a designer. As a decent human? Not so much anymore these days. 

Graphic design wasn’t like riding a bike for me, learn it, do it. Forget it for years, and hop right back on like it was nothing. Nope, the years away from photoshop were not kind to me. 

4 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

Here? Not in a while. Elsewhere, every week. Back in the day, graphics and articles. 

Where did I say it was above me? Or are you trying to say it’s above me because I can’t even do a five minute sig? You’re sure as shit right I can’t anymore, hence why I asked you for your help because I respect you as a designer. As a decent human? Not so much anymore these days. 

Graphic design wasn’t like riding a bike for me, learn it, do it. Forget it for years, and hop right back on like it was nothing. Nope, the years away from photoshop were not kind to me. 

Considering I gave all my time and effort to create the gfx community, gaving away all my resources, multiple psd, and constantly streaming sigs for people to improve and ask question, how dare framing me as the guy who denies people who reaches out for help ? That's a pathetic attempt from you. You are one of the reason why I don't do it anymore, because the league is ungrateful of what I brought to the table. Thank you for reminding me how much of an asshole people are.  

If you look above at one of my other posts I clearly stated I didn’t hold that against you, nor will I. No where did I say I was entitled to a response from you, nor do I believe I am. I’m not framing you for anything...do you listen to yourself? Lmao. Jesus Christ. I simply said you didn’t respond to me. That’s your right. Your attitude and your constant “woe is me” card and CONSTANTLY trying to put words into people’s mouths is why I think you’re lousy at being a decent person. 

If you didn’t care as much as you say you didn’t care you wouldn’t be here. Simple as that. 

Cool, I’m an asshole. Good night everyone. 

So I guess it was necessary to put that I ignored you, which I obviously have no memory from it. Guess what jingle bell, from the number of sig requests I receive (that I do, I remember you, for free) that I say no and the other dude try to make me feel guilty about it (wink wink boom) is above a million. I guess ignoring you was the good choice after all, considering that you are no different then the other 

• Devise locked this topic

@boubabi

This sig is worth 0 TPE. You can read everything I wrote in the other thread. Look at the wallpaper you took the image from. Look at your image. There's not a lot of difference at all.

Just continue making the great sigs that we know you can make, and if you see issue with someone else's graphics, then PM them to me. Give proof. It's that simple.

@Beketov@Devise