tpe

boubabi

• Commissioner

Since when is cornerstone a goalie? Considering he isn’t, and also you know, this:

538463-most-popular-anaheim-ducks-wallpa

I’ll leave this for @DollarAndADream as well but want you to know that what you’re trying to do won’t fly.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Since when is cornerstone a goalie? Considering he isn’t, and also you know, this:

538463-most-popular-anaheim-ducks-wallpa

I’ll leave this for @DollarAndADream as well but want you to know that what you’re trying to do won’t fly.

If you ignore the other layers I added to the original image, which I'm sure no one else has ever done, then the VHL should punish me. I'll save everyone the trouble and leave before a punishment is handed down. Thanks boubabi Beketov for being the league saviour and enforcer of VHL standards.

• Commissioner
20 minutes ago, boubabi said:

If you ignore the other layers I added to the original image, which I'm sure no one else has ever done, then the VHL should punish me. I'll save everyone the trouble and leave before a punishment is handed down. Thanks boubabi Beketov for being the league saviour and enforcer of VHL standards.

I specifically remember you telling me before that you’d leave if “you even suspend me for a second” and then 2 days ago you again claimed you’d leave if you were suspended. I’m sorry but your threats to leave simply aren’t holding weight anymore.

Just now, Beketov said:

I specifically remember you telling me before that you’d leave if “you even suspend me for a second” and the. 2 days ago you again claimed you’d leave if you were suspended. I’m sorry but your threats to leave simply aren’t holding weight anymore.

just ban him. its what he wants then give him what he wants he can be the cool graphic guy doing whatever he does in quebec. 

Aye, like BOOM and Kendrick's threat pretty much

Aww nvm, their fake threat actually worked on you 

banned for what, posting a good looking sig ?  jeez, hard standards. You made a mess with this, not me. You frame me as the drama maker, but here you are complaining on a sig that was deem to be okay not 72 hours ago 

Edited by boubabi

2 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Aye, like BOOM and Kendrick's threat pretty much

Aww nvm, their fake threat actually worked on you 

banned for what, posting a good looking sig ?  jeez, hard standards. You made a mess with this, not me. You frame me as the drama maker, but here you are complaining on a sig that was deem to be okay not 72 hours ago 

what you dont seem to get is not what you say but how you say it is what bugs everyone. Yes maybe what boom did was not ok but to do that in public to him when it was jut as easy to PM the guy or DaaD.

What are you doing to me then if it isn't public ? You guys seem to have no shame to put me in that position

Aye, another double standards on me. I don't really care to be frame as the public enemy to be honest, it's just funny at this point. It just badly expose how mismanaged this site is. (ouch, is this shot will get me banned, you'll know soon) 

Edited by boubabi

I'll let you know that I acknowledged the other layers you added to this, therefore, this is 100% original and creative art.  

the render efx are pretty LIT

Edited by boubabi

inb4 this thread is locked by Kendrick because he's unhappy of what he sees

fucking hell, how do you expect to be treated fairly when this kind of bullshit happens. Let the fucking thread open for gods sake. 

People doesn't want me to expose BOOM's and other people sigs publicly but take a look at yourself, those thread are nothing more then personal attacks to me and the blue team doesn' t seem to care, and I don't either, just be honest about it 

Edited by boubabi

• Commissioner
13 minutes ago, boubabi said:

inb4 this thread is locked by Kendrick because he's unhappy of what he sees

fucking hell, how do you expect to be treated fairly when this kind of bullshit happens. Let the fucking thread open for gods sake. 

People doesn't want me to expose BOOM's and other people sigs publicly but take a look at yourself, those thread are nothing more then personal attacks to me and the blue team doesn' t seem to care, and I don't either, just be honest about it 

How long are you going to keep up this “woe is me, everyone is hanging up on me” attitude before you realize the common denominator is always you. Like Jardy said, it’s not what you are saying it’s the way you are going about it. If you act like a dick people are going to treat you like one. It’s easy for you to say that I have it out for you or whatever but it’s apparently much harder to just accurately look at the situation and realize that you are the one acting unreasonably.

As for claiming anything here is a personal attack on you, have you heard he simple phrase “what goes around comes around?” If you think it’s okay to publically attack others then why is it not okay for anyone to call you out? You are not immune. You are not above the law. You have been allowed to have your way for far too long and if I need to be the “biased admin” to put a stop to it then so be it.

Also, if you didn’t care as much as you claim you don’t then you would have left after you were suspended like you said over and over again that you would.

You have no one left on your side. Look around you. Regardless of whether or not the points you are making are valid the way you are making them is still wrong. You can cover a Ferrari in shit and people won’t want to drive it. It’s still a Ferrari but it’s not worth what you have to deal with.

Just now, Beketov said:

Like Jardy said, it’s not what you are saying it’s the way you are going about it. If you act like a dick people are going to treat you like one. It’s easy for you to say that I have it out for you or whatever but it’s apparently much harder to just accurately look at the situation and realize that you are the one acting unreasonably.

that is the definition of being impartial. Like the cornerstone debate, if the point is valid, no matter how I behave, you, in a position of power, need to acknowledge the issue and fix it. Your ego is so over me that you would rather silence me instead of giving me a inch of credit 

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

As for claiming anything here is a personal attack on you, have you heard he simple phrase “what goes around comes around?

I can't believe a blue team member said that, god. Like I said earlier, I don't care about being attacked, as I don't really care about it. But then going full banhammer on me because of the same thing ? Just show how hypocrite this is. (I'm really using this word a lot lately, jeez) 

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, boubabi said:

that is the definition of being impartial. Like the cornerstone debate, if the point is valid, no matter how I behave, you, in a position of power, need to acknowledge the issue and fix it. Your ego is so over me that you would rather silence me instead of giving me a inch of credit 

Have you even considered giving us any time to fix the issue? Let me fill you in since you weren’t here: we had a busy couple of days. Re-working graphics rules wasn’t exactly high priority. Instead of assuming that I just hate you and refuse to do anything you bring up perhaps you should consider that we have other priorities and we’ll get to things. Being a dick to prove a point won’t speed that up because now we need to deal with your hissy fit instead.

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Also, if you didn’t care as much as you claim you don’t then you would have left after you were suspended like you said over and over again that you would.

I won't put all my work behind because of some guy that can't manage an online league properly. I'll play and earn tpe with cornerstone until the end and then move on with my life. I told you, the second I'm banned, I won' t contribute to this site, and that's what I'm doing, as I just go claim my sigs and that's it. 

• Head Moderator

I'm going to be the first to say impartiality is always an illusion. There is always a human element involved because "situational judgement" is an actual thing people take into consideration.

Just now, Beketov said:

Have you even considered giving us any time to fix the issue? Let me fill you in since you weren’t here: we had a busy couple of days. Re-working graphics rules wasn’t exactly high priority. Instead of assuming that I just hate you and refuse to do anything you bring up perhaps you should consider that we have other priorities and we’ll get to things. Being a dick to prove a point won’t speed that up because now we need to deal with your just fit instead.

I brought this issue like 3 months ago in the BoG and no one did a thing, as they saw my reasoning as "harsh". It isn't harsh when its me doing it euh ?