Mag Reinvention: Mag Writer App

BluObieZ

So let me be brutally honest. The mag has been a mess for many seasons now. Hell... dare I say years? YES! YEARS! I the new editor has MASSIVE plans for the mag now that I have the job to turn it around. Which can in one of two... no three ways. It works and people love it. It fails and I give up. Or people complain like little babies and have me fired. That last option has to be written in because it is a reality I must "live" in while holding any job on this site. Anyways. I am sidetracking here. I am looking for new writers. One's that can write about interesting shit. Stuff that brings readers in and not bore them to actual death. I will take anyone that I deem as an asset to the mag. But you will be on a short leash till I see that you actually do not need to be babied. If I find you write about boring things and don't make changes you will be fired. Obviously I will tell you to switch shit up as a "warning" but one of the big problems in the past has been writers just wrote boring articles every week. Readers did not want to read them so they became "ignorers" Yes I just coined that phrase. Fill out the app below and post in here or PM me. I really don't care. I will get around to filling out my writer roster sometime soon.

Oh even writers that were part of the last go around, PM me if you want to stay on. I have a few questions for you. But no need to fill out the app. Unless you really want to.

Who the fuck are you?:

What will you write about?:

Why would the Mag benefit off your Article?:

Why would Robbie like your Article?:

Personal opinion of Robbie: (Be honest even if you hate me. NO ASS KISSING)

I will hire people that even hate me. I need a good mix. I want to make the Mag almost like a "club" with a waiting list of people that want to write for it. Be a part of the reinvention!

Who the fuck are you?: Who the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you to ask me that?

What will you write about?: Quik’s Notes. Basically Friedman’s 30 Thoughts style article. 

Why would the Mag benefit off your Article?: Give readers an idea of what’s up around the league. 

Why would Robbie like your Article?: Real recognize real. If he doesn’t then he’s just a fake. 

Personal opinion of Robbie: Bit of a twerp, likes to run his mouth but I don’t think he’s as bad as he wants everyone to think 

31 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I'll put my name into the hat as I tend to have passion in my stuff I guess. 

Though, don't give me deadline days. Between financier and GM, plus life - I'm a busy guy. You'll get your articles weekly ;) 

You do notice there is a application right? You aren't above the law. Unless you are Chuck Fucking Norris. If you are then... well proceed

Just now, BluObieZ said:

You do notice there is a application right? You aren't above the law. Unless you are Chuck Fucking Norris. If you are then... well proceed

Who the fuck are you?: Eaglesfan

What will you write about?: Eaglesfan

Why would the Mag benefit off your Article?: Easy to edit and shit. Always entertaining reads.

Why would Robbie like your Article?: Does Robbie like anything other thank blow, sex, family, money and winning?

You're an honest dick - I respect that. 

Who the fuck are you?: Um, a writer. Clearly

What will you write about?: The league? Nah probably some sort of thing to highlight new players or so, maybe 3 in an article (with hopefully a way to tag the people who are talked about)

Why would the Mag benefit off your Article?: People tend to ignore general team talk. People like to read about their guy

Why would Robbie like your Article?: Because people will read it if it's about their guy

Personal opinion of Robbie: (Be honest even if you hate me. NO ASS KISSING) Not the biggest fan sometimes, but meh. You're not Anderson or Boubs by a looooong shot. Controversy isn't really my thing but you do it well and you get people talking about you

On 2/2/2018 at 8:04 PM, Quik said:

Who the fuck are you?: Who the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you to ask me that?

What will you write about?: Quik’s Notes. Basically Friedman’s 30 Thoughts style article. 

Why would the Mag benefit off your Article?: Give readers an idea of what’s up around the league. 

Why would Robbie like your Article?: Real recognize real. If he doesn’t then he’s just a fake. 

Personal opinion of Robbie: Bit of a twerp, likes to run his mouth but I don’t think he’s as bad as he wants everyone to think 

Hired! PM me 

On 2/2/2018 at 8:27 PM, Banackock said:

Who the fuck are you?: Eaglesfan

What will you write about?: Eaglesfan

Why would the Mag benefit off your Article?: Easy to edit and shit. Always entertaining reads.

Why would Robbie like your Article?: Does Robbie like anything other thank blow, sex, family, money and winning?

You're an honest dick - I respect that. 

Hired! PM me 

On 2/2/2018 at 8:37 PM, diamond_ace said:

Who the fuck are you?: Um, a writer. Clearly

What will you write about?: The league? Nah probably some sort of thing to highlight new players or so, maybe 3 in an article (with hopefully a way to tag the people who are talked about)

Why would the Mag benefit off your Article?: People tend to ignore general team talk. People like to read about their guy

Why would Robbie like your Article?: Because people will read it if it's about their guy

Personal opinion of Robbie: (Be honest even if you hate me. NO ASS KISSING) Not the biggest fan sometimes, but meh. You're not Anderson or Boubs by a looooong shot. Controversy isn't really my thing but you do it well and you get people talking about you

Hired! PM me 

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Wait. Can't I continue it as like "Note from editor"

You can if you’d like to. I figured you’d be busy.

12 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

@jRuutu a perfect job for you :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Beketov said:

I’d actually be really interesting in Ruutu taking over @BluObieZ‘s old column.

Thanks :P But I cant really stick to any deadline, writing in here and few other places has been ´hard´, usually do it when I get an idea for article, might happen on Monday or on Sunday.. not ideal for magazine writer

Edited by jRuutu