Yukon Rush Press Conference

Smarch

4 hours ago, Krice13 said:

Yukon Rush Press Conference - Week ending  in Jan 12 2020

1. It is the last week of S69 and with that we have the playoff finals. In the VHLM it’s Saskatoon vs Mississauga. Saskatoon has a 3-1 series lead, does Mississauga come back and tie the series?

Unfortunately I do not see that happening I see maybe the hounds winning one more. 

2. In the VHL it is Seattle vs. Riga, the series is currently tied at 1 game a piece. Who wins this series?

I'm going to go with Seattle I know they have a solid team I'm not to sure what Riga looks like but I assume they do if they are in the finals. 

3. We are a week away from the VHLM dispersal draft. The Rush do not have a pick until the 3rd round. Who might be available in the later rounds that might be the steal of the draft?

Could be me haha I wouldn't mind showing back up here but it also doesn't look it'll be that way I personally am not sure whose being projected for the third round.

4. How many seasons away are the Yukon Rush from being competitive again?

I think it'll take three seasons as long as they don't foriet their first if they don't have too. 

5. Just recently the S69 All-Star game was played. How much did you pay attention to this event?

I won't lie I haven't paid attention I've been busy on and off.

6. When working on your point tasks, do you prefer doing media spots or making graphics! Or is there another way you get your 12 capped each week?

I prefer media spots it's easier for me and I'm not always on my computer to make a graphic though I do want to get into it. 

1. It is the last week of S69 and with that we have the playoff finals. In the VHLM it’s Saskatoon vs Mississauga. Saskatoon has a 3-1 series lead, does Mississauga come back and tie the series?

I think they could take another game out of Saskatoon. But definitely not the siers. Saskatoon is so dam good.

2. In the VHL it is Seattle vs. Riga, the series is currently tied at 1 game a piece. Who wins this series?

I think Riga will take it in 7 games. There pretty even teams but i think Riga is going to get it based on there crazy amount of luck during the playoffs.

3. We are a week away from the VHLM dispersal draft. The Rush do not have a pick until the 3rd round. Who might be available in the later rounds that might be the steal of the draft?

I guy by the name of Alex Bridge is right around there and i would love to pick him up!

I going for 2 seasons. I'm already starting to sack up on S72 picks so thats when im playing on going all in.

5. Just recently the S69 All-Star game was played. How much did you pay attention to this event?

I helped Beaviss create the rosters and all that stuff a little bit, but other than that i didn't pay much attention. He streamed it during the Canada Finland WJC game. You really think im going to stop watching it hell no and you think i can watch both hell no.

6. When working on your point tasks, do you prefer doing media spots or making graphics! Or is there another way you get your 12 capped each week?

I do Welfare witch is +4 then Press Conferences +2 then Trivia Answer +2 then Job Pay +2 then finally either VHL.com Article or Reviewing +2 and that gives me 12 Capped TPE! You love to see it!

Yukon Rush Press Conference - Week ending  in Jan 12 2020

I think Saskatoon will win. They will probably win in 5 games and I predict the score in the last game will be 4-2.

Riga are going to win because they are better. They will take it to seven games.

I don't know who will still be available. Spaz would be great but he is good and will probably be long gone.

Simon is crazy. Yukon could be competitive next season thanks to Simon.

I didn't pay a lot of attention to the S69 All-Star game. I did not even know there was an all-star game.

I don't like doing media spots or graphics. I don't get 12 capped each week because I am bad. Maybe next week I will do something.

Yukon Rush Press Conference Week Ending in Jan 19 2020

1. The Playoffs are over and Saskatoon won the title. Who was their finals MVP?

2. The Offseason has arrived, what is your favourite part of the offseason?

3. Tonight was the VHL and VHLM draft. How do you think Yukon did with their 4 picks?

4. Yukon will need to make some Waiver signings before the season begins. What position do they need to focus on signing first?

5. When gaining TPE on a new build, what category do you prefer to apply TPE to first?

6. Lastly, (and this one is to help me) When doing your press conferences every week, would you prefer questions specifically about the league or would you like a little mix of real life questions sprinkled in too?

I think their goalie. I forgot his name but he was fantastic. 

The draft baby! Maybe not this year but S72 should be a Tonn of fun (Pun Intended) 

3. Tonight was the VHL and VHLM draft. How do you think Yukon did with their 4 picks?

I thought we did alright. There was really nothing available. I think i kinda did the best i could do.

4. Yukon will need to make some Waiver signings before the season begins. What position do they need to focus on signing first?

4 Demen and 4 Forwards. That will get basically a full squad! 

5. When gaining TPE on a new build, what category do you prefer to apply TPE to first?

I think even for forwards Defence is a super important stat. Best to get it nice and high right away so no one can score on you.

6. Lastly, (and this one is to help me) When doing your press conferences every week, would you prefer questions specifically about the league or would you like a little mix of real life questions sprinkled in too?

I don't really mind at all. If you want you can sprinkle a few fun real life ones at me so you can learn more about the GM! 

7 hours ago, Krice13 said:

1. I don’t care about what happened last season this season is a new season 

2.the draft for sure 

3. Well I got drafted and it looks like I will be the starting goalie so I’m really interested to see what others say 

4. Not goalie lol

5. I try to spread it out that’s what I did for my goalie 

6. Both maybe like 4 hockey questions and 2 real life questions 

Edited by Nothing but goals

9 hours ago, Krice13 said:

1. Lafontaine.

2. Favourite part of the offseason is either the draft or all of the TPE you can gain.

3. Yukon did as well as they could with the picks they had. Hopefully they become active members of our young team.

4. I think they need Defense and some winger depth.

5. Defense first IMO.

6. I like doing league or team best questions but sometimes mixing in some fun ones is a good idea.

On 2/20/2018 at 8:27 PM, Smarch said:

1. What do you hope to accomplish this year with the Rush?

2. Who would scouts compare you to in another hockey league?

3. Out of the 8 VHL teams, who would you like to be drafted by if you haven't been draft yet?

4. If you have been drafted into the VHL already, what player on your draft team are you looking forward to most?

5. What type of player should we expect to see from you this season, and moving forward in your VHL career?

@bukss_a @Trifecta @Sixersfan549 @HellBillyXIII @Arthur @FacePuncher @RadulovsFirstBeer @Harry F'n Hans @TheWhite44Mamba @haffiedq @Boomcheck 

1)Getting into playoffs

2) I actuallydon't know, I would as that to them

3) Wichever pick's me I'm good with it, but for now I'm focused on winning with my team

4)  I haven't been drafted yet

5) You are going to see a commited player, that gives his soul for his team and that is aiming to the top

1. The Playoffs are over and Saskatoon won the title. Who was their finals MVP? Goalie 

2. The Offseason has arrived, what is your favourite part of the offseason? Family time 

3. Tonight was the VHL and VHLM draft. How do you think Yukon did with their 4 picks? Very good 

4. Yukon will need to make some Waiver signings before the season begins. What position do they need to focus on signing first? D and net

5. When gaining TPE on a new build, what category do you prefer to apply TPE to first? D

6. Lastly, (and this one is to help me) When doing your press conferences every week, would you prefer questions specifically about the league or would you like a little mix of real life questions sprinkled in too? Both 

On 1/12/2020 at 11:08 PM, Krice13 said:

1. No clue, I'm a noobie ?

2. Joining the team

3. Good ig lol

4. LW, but they already fixed it by signing me ?

5. Whatever the people in the discord say too lmao

6. Both

Yukon Rush Press Conference Week Ending on January 26 2020:

1. Out of all the new waiver signings signed by the Yukon Rush, who is most likely to have the longest career and why?

2. Season 70 starts in a few days, where do you predict the Rush to end up in the standings by the end of the season?

3. How much TPE do you plan on earning each week? 

4. On a scale of 1-10, How well do you know about the sport of hockey and do you have any interest in learning more about it?

5.  Switching gears a little bit, the Super Bowl is only a few weeks away. Of the remaining teams (49ers, Titans, Packers and Chiefs), who do you predict wins the Super Bowl? 

6. Lastly, are there any improvements that could be made to the Yukon Discord LR and if so what are they?

4 hours ago, Krice13 said:

1. Out of all the new waiver signings signed by the Yukon Rush, who is most likely to have the longest career and why?

2. Season 70 starts in a few days, where do you predict the Rush to end up in the standings by the end of the season?

4. On a scale of 1-10, How well do you know about the sport of hockey and do you have any interest in learning more about it?

5.  Switching gears a little bit, the Super Bowl is only a few weeks away. Of the remaining teams (49ers, Titans, Packers and Chiefs), who do you predict wins the Super Bowl? 

6. Lastly, are there any improvements that could be made to the Yukon Discord LR and if so what are they?

1. I haven't been looking at that but I bet we signed some very good players

2.at least the playoffs with me at goaltender it’s  happening

3 MAX of 12 TPE or more  

4. 7 I’ve watched hockey but have never actually played it but I have a good feel for the game

5.Packers I’m a packers fan so of course I’m going to say them

6.Well I’m not on the discord so I don’t know 

Currently @Zyrok has really surprised me. He's been super active in the locker room and i think he could go all the way.

Well i'm hoping we finish last. I know that we are not going to be competitive this season so i'm hoping we can get a high pick. 

i go for 12 every week. It's not too hard to get the capped so that's what i go for.

I would say im a 10. I watch every single Vancouver Canuck game. So i would say i know quite a bit about hockey.

I don't watch football and really don't like football so i couldn't care less. NEXT QUESTION PLEASE.

6. Lastly, are there any improvements that could be made to the Yukon Discord LR and if so what are they

i think we just need to get a few more waiver signings to get our locker room pumping. It's not bad right now but we could get it going a bit more! 

I've liked all the new players, and I think that as everyone they could get a good carrer if they keep active

Our GM hopes we finish last as he wants to get high picks, but at least I am going to do everything I can to improve

12 capped and min 2 uncapped (practice facility)

3 I want to get to know the sport better, I know the basics but I am not a huge fan

My team (Philadelfia Eagles) have already been disqualified, but the one I like the most are the chiefs so I would like them to win

I love it the way it is 

1. Out of all the new waiver signings signed by the Yukon Rush, who is most likely to have the longest career and why? I believe that the new players will fit right in get a few wins 

2. Season 70 starts in a few days, where do you predict the Rush to end up in the standings by the end of the season? I think we will be least 5th top team to play 

3. How much TPE do you plan on earning each week? 19-12

4. On a scale of 1-10, How well do you know about the sport of hockey and do you have any interest in learning more about it? Grew up watching it always following it 

5.  Switching gears a little bit, the Super Bowl is only a few weeks away. Of the remaining teams (49ers, Titans, Packers and Chiefs), who do you predict wins the Super Bowl? Packers

6. Lastly, are there any improvements that could be made to the Yukon Discord LR and if so what are they? Not sure 

That Dylansen is pretty good and I think he'll do well for the Yukon Rush, if nothing else. Apparently he can score goals, maybe.

Dead last is what I heard so i'll go with that since the team is rebuilding and the other rosters I saw had more talent.

A little here or there to get into the swing of things, just here for some casual fun.

i'd say a solid 6 since i've kept up on it over the years but I think i'm fine at a 6 and not knowing too much of the advanced stuff.

At this point we're readying up for the superbowl and since the Seahawks got eliminated i'll say i'd prefer the Chiefs here.

Not there yet since I have so many discord but i'm grateful the team can help me out on the forums too, blessed.

Yukon Rush Press Conference: Week Ending Feb 2 2020

1. Yukon has 1 win in their first 9 games. Does this surprise you? If so, why?

2. In your opinion which Rush player has had the best start to the season?

3. What improvements would you make to the Rush roster to help them win more games? 

4. How do you find the activity level in the Discord LR?

5. I want to get to know some of you a little better so I want to ask a few real life questions. Starting simply, what is your favourite sport and which team is your favourite in that sport?

6. Lastly, what part of the world are you from? You don’t have to give exact town or city. A country, or state/province will work just fine!

1. No because I think we are a growing team and more of a real builder. We have alot of young guys who are still finding there way. Give it time and I think we will be amazing

2. I would say Zyrok has had a pretty good season so far. He has a decent amount of points and is continually growing and getting better.

3. I think we need to work on defense and allowing less shots. If you look at some of the shot totals it's not fair to our goalie to give them so many shots and expecting them to save all of them.

4. I think it's been ok. I sure think it could be higher myself included but everyone has lives and things they need to do.

5. My favorite sport has always been hockey and my favorite team is the bruins

6. I live in Massachusetts.

13 hours ago, Krice13 said:

3. What improvements would you make to the Rush roster to help them win more games? 

5. I want to get to know some of you a little better so I want to ask a few real life questions. Starting simply, what is your favourite sport and which team is your favourite in that sport?

6. Lastly, what part of the world are you from? You don’t have to give exact town or city. A country, or state/province will work just fine!

1) No, as our GM has told us we're on a re-building fase, I'll wish we won a few more games so we had a bit more of morale... but hope we win a few more games so at least we can have a bit more fun, because winning is always better than losing, hope we improve and get on a winning streak

2) I think @Legend0985, he's my partner at the defenseman spot, and I think he's putting up some really good number, I have lots of faith in him I hope we grow toguether

3) In my opinion the team is as good as it can be in a re-building fase, although I think we would all like a very high TPE veteran player so that he can lead us... Although I think we're good

4)I think lot's of us are very active we're becoming friends, and we have some good conversations mostly everyday, I personally like that a lot

5) My favourite sport in real life is football (soccer) I like the Seville FC and Clube de Regatas do Flamengo. I also like the american football and my team on that sport is the Philadelfia Eagles, also I watch sometimes bassketball and play it too, my favourite team right now are the Chicago Bullls, I also enjoy hockey, not as much as the other but I like watching it for fun

6) I'm from Spain

1. Yukon has 1 win in their first 9 games. Does this surprise you? If so, why? We’re just doing a rebuild we’ll get better 

2. In your opinion which Rush player has had the best start to the season? We are all doing very well 

3. What improvements would you make to the Rush roster to help them win more games?  Defence I think needs little tweet 

4. How do you find the activity level in the Discord LR? It’s good 

5. I want to get to know some of you a little better so I want to ask a few real life questions. Starting simply, what is your favourite sport and which team is your favourite in that sport? Hockey and Canucks

6. Lastly, what part of the world are you from? You don’t have to give exact town or city. A country, or state/province will work just fine! British Columbia Canada

On 1/26/2020 at 1:10 PM, Krice13 said:

1. I'm new to the team so I was a little surprised when I saw that

2 Based off just points I would have to say Zyrok12

3. I don't think there is much you can do and i'm not really the person to ask

4. I like it I've been able to get the information I needed. It did seem a bit dead today though

5. Hockey and I got to go with the Redwings

6. Alberta, Canada

Yukon Rush Press Conference week ending on Feb 9 2020

1. The Rush are currently on a 7 game losing streak but games of late have been closer. How does that make you feel and why?

2. @Zyrok currently leads the Rush with 23 points in 22 games. Why do you think he has been so successful despite the Rush’s struggles?

3. Other than Zyrok, who would you name as the teams early season MVP? Why?

4. Is there a particular VHLM team you don’t like and why do you dislike them?

5. The last two questions every week are going to be “Get to know you” type questions. Do you play any sports IRL and if so which ones?

6. Marvel or DC? And which superhero is your favourite?

1 hour ago, Krice13 said:

1. The Rush are currently on a 7 game losing streak but games of late have been closer. How does that make you feel and why?

2. @Zyrok currently leads the Rush with 23 points in 22 games. Why do you think he has been so successful despite the Rush’s struggles?

5. The last two questions every week are going to be “Get to know you” type questions. Do you play any sports IRL and if so which ones?

1. Makes me feel good! Because although we're rebuilding we might have a chance of figth back in the last games and who knows... Playoffs?

2. I "think" he has worked hard since minute one and if everyone works hard they can put some good numbers on the board and make Yukon better

3. In my opinion Jason Goeson, as he has also been upgrading and I'm exited to see our new signings!!

4. Not particulary, I like them all except on the ice, there they are enemies that I've got to crush! But apart from that love them all

5. I play on a high-tier level soccer, but also like football, hockey and basketball

6. Marvel and Spiderman

10 hours ago, Krice13 said:

1. You obviously would like to do better than that but as a rebuilder team and knowing that we are exactly that helps to put it into perspective. Every team is going to at one point or another go through a season that isn't good and right now that is us. But we will continue to get better and grow as our players continue to grow.

2. He's an overall great player and has such a good potential in him and is using that to his advantage. He continues to grow and become better each game

3. I think it's hard to tell at the moment. Everyone on the team isn't doing great besides Zyrok and he is the one in my opinion who really stands out.

4. On th ice obviously they are all enemies but I wouldn't say I hate one team more than another.

5. I use to play soccer, lacrosse and hockey. Hockey was always my main passion before having to stop it as well due to injury issues.

6. Im really not a superhero fan in general but I would say I like more marvel characters than DC.