NYA/DAV; S59

STZ

My top gm awards should speak for themselve

And is this the trash GM of Cologne that tries to talk shit? I think so

And I'm not saying that I was the best GM, however, never made a bad trade

Edited by boubabi

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

The value is set on the demand. You had demands and next season as well. You just didnt profit on it. Thats on you

True as players get worse in the sim they usually do go up in value. Genius. What would anyone do without you?

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

My top gm awards should speak for themselve

And is this the trash GM of Cologne that tries to talk shit? I think so

And I'm not saying that I was the best GM, however, never made a bad trade

I disagree.  You traded for my shit goalie.

Bad tade imo

Edited by Smarch

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

True as players get worse in the sim they usually do go up in value. Genius. What would anyone do without you?

Probably weak trade negotiations like yours

4 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Probably weak trade negotiations like yours

such a great job you've done as fake GM of the titans. They're on path to win about as much as Cologne this season.

Well, the titans won 2 cups in their contention window. We arent in that window for like 2 seasons now. But I guess you couldnt figure this out by yourself.

Of you think the titans were built to win a cup, you are as delusional as kendrick

Edited by boubabi

7 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Well, the titans won 2 cups in their contention window. We arent in that window for like 2 seasons now. But I guess you couldnt figure this out by yourself.

Of you think the titans were built to win a cup, you are as delusional as kendrick

>top 3 team in the league

>not built to win a cup

>not selling off veteran pieces

maybe the gm is just not too bright after all

Holding inactive players? Why would I rush trading inactive players when the demands or offer isnt there. See, you are an easy target because you are gulable. Ready to fall for everything. You just wasted an opportunity for a bid war because you thought that Mueller had some kind of a value. STZ was just more brillant and sold him when he still could make other GMs think that there was some potential. You ate that like a kid

1 minute ago, boubabi said:

Holding inactive players? Why would I rush trading inactive players when the demands or offer isnt there. See, you are an easy target because you are gulable. Ready to fall for everything. You just wasted an opportunity for a bid war because you thought that Mueller had some kind of a value. STZ was just more brillant and sold him when he still could make other GMs think that there was some potential. You ate that like a kid

Rudolph has what 2 seasons left? His value drops every passing day. 

4 minutes ago, Tyler said:

gullible*

Thanks. At least you know what you are. Anyway, this discussion is ridiculous, not like it was a surprise that you dont know how to trade 

Edited by boubabi

Just now, boubabi said:

Thanks. At least you know what you are. Anyway, this discussion i ridiculous, not like it was a surprise that you dont know how to trade 

I'm sure the Titans are on the come up