VHFL's Best

scoop

I remarked in a previous VHL.com article that I thought I had probably been the most successful as far as the VHFL is concerned, and I've done some research that does not back up my claim, at least not to the extreme of me being the very best. Two other members, @CowboyinAmerica and @boubabi, commented on their prior victories in the fantasy games, and they are indeed some of the top players as well. These two, along with me, are in my list of the top ten most successful VHFL competitors. This list is only considering the current VHFL format, which dates back to Season 52 (seven seasons of VHFL; S55 did not have a VHFL season).

Honorable Mention: @FacePuncher - While I didn't necessarily plan to include a required number of seasons to make the top list, the rest of the names have enough consistent success that FacePuncher is the only multiple-win member to not make the top ten. He has two relatively easy first-place finishes and a fourth-place finish in what was a tough group. While his average is certainly impressive (better than all but the top two of this list), he hasn't competed in even half the seasons of the VHFL, so I'm just giving him a mention here.

Tied for 8th-10th (no particular order)

@STZ - He has two wins, but has also finished in last place twice (though once in a five-man league, which isn't quite as bad as 6/6). He also has a second, third, and fourth place, so his results are kind of all over the board. He has generally played in leagues with one or two tough opponents, including his last-of-six placement which included two other top tens and FacePuncher.

@der meister - The only member of my top ten to not have any wins, der meister has three second-place finishes. He does have two fourth-place and a fifth-place finish as well, but those lower results are not quite as bad as they may seem when you consider some of the people he was up against. Overall, though, there are some names he should have been able to beat.

@Smarch - Smarch has a win and two second-place finishes, but also two fourth-place and a last-of-six.  Similar to the other two, he has some good finishes and some bad ones. Not quite consistent enough to break into the highest tiers of fantasy competitors.

t-8. der meister

t-8. Smarch

t-8. STZ

HM: FacePuncher