S60 Award Predictions

Will

• Senior Admin

The portal is now accepting S60 Award Predictions

Please follow this link: http://vhlportal.com/tools/predictions or you can go to TOOLS > PREDICTIONS in the main menu. Remember you'll need to login or register on the portal, registering is fast just be sure to use the same username as the forum. 

As you can see, I improved the predictions a bit and you can now view everyone else's predictions (I don't suggest copying mine ;) ). Click on 'My Predictions' to submit or edit your predictions up until the closing date.

Also, if there's any Rookie's missing let me know in this thread.

• Will featured this topic
  • Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Page has an error when I sign in, wont let me do anything

I’m receiving the same, sent Will a message about it. Hoping it’s just the portal being buggy.

• Senior Admin
6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I’m receiving the same, sent Will a message about it. Hoping it’s just the portal being buggy.

Actually it was just me blowing shit up by accident as usual :rolleyes:

It's back up now, I was making some changes to the player list DB structure and I ended up breaking some stuff. 

21 minutes ago, STZ said:

He moved from W>D

That was Slava Aleksei.

Aleksei Federov started out as a defenseman, and as far as I can see, he never changed positions. At least, there isn't a post in the position change forum. But now that I see he was being played as a forward, I suppose he must have? It just wasn't posted in the position change forum I guess?

EDIT: @Will Yeah, he should be a RW. He switched last season from D to RW but @Banackock is a doodoo head who didn't post it in the position change forum, and his player thread was never changed to accommodate.

Edited by street

• Senior Admin
6 minutes ago, street said:

That was Slava Aleksei.

Aleksei Federov started out as a defenseman, and as far as I can see, he never changed positions. At least, there isn't a post in the position change forum. But now that I see he was being played as a forward, I suppose he must have? It just wasn't posted in the position change forum I guess?

EDIT: @Will Yeah, he should be a RW. He switched last season from D to RW but @Banackock is a doodoo head who didn't post it in the position change forum, and his player thread was never changed to accommodate.

That makes sense, I couldn’t find any history of his player page title being changed from FWD to D so didn’t know wtf was going on.

1 hour ago, street said:

That was Slava Aleksei.

Ya doodoo

10 hours ago, Will said:

Interesting, when? :S 

But fixed @street

Yes. We spoke about this when I swapped positions. Didn't even know there was a position change thread. 

I made the notice in my updater thread and both commissioners and simmer was aware (and the rest of the league saw it as Boubabi made comments lol). 

4 hours ago, Banackock said:

You know, I figured a Store Purchase, letting the updater know and the commissioner know was more than enough. :ph34r:

Since you made illegal moves, your playoff positioning was forfeited. By process of elimination, Toronto wins the cup!! 

WOO