Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 71 - Go Kenya!

Devise

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/62444550/file.html

Chris and I fly as a duo as Jericho continues to figure out his housing situation. We talk in length, and I mean in length, clocked in at over two and half hours so only the grader get prepared to listen. :P We discuss how the league parity and overall competition in the league is up, and why it is linked to a lot of the positive changes we have made since expansion. We do some playoff predictions, some award predictions, interesting standings/stories, discuss the trade deadline deals, more Vasteras, return to the thread feature from a few weeks back, quest update from last week, and shout outs. All this and much more.

If bored click the link and hit play. Dildo Device666 recommends listening to while playing that awful non game game Fick Flappy Bird.  

~ It's not Taylor or Spud, you'll actually be pretty disappointed by what it is.

~ Reggie Dunlop is inactive since the start of December.

~ Spud has a limited NTC (4 teams)

• Admin

The trade was Chershenko (Nikolai) for Spud and the man, the myth, the legend Henrik Larsson. Not Athera, you got him before S31 but I do recall you saying that Corco originally asked for Athera and you changed that to Chershenko.

But we have established that Corco S31-32 was god awful. He's been better since but after the Inko trade I've already stated that this has not been a good trading season for Vasteras either.

Quick question that came to mind when listening to your podcast: Does the league not consider off-ice behavior when determining the most sportsmanlike award, i.e. the behavior of the users? Judging by how you talked about it it's purely stats based so far, but not user based, right? So as a follow-up, don't you think it would make the award a little more meaningful if players who behave well around the boards and are just, well, sportsmanlike, had a higher chance to win it? Obviously the stats would still matter as well, but it wouldn't just be about if someone had 4 PIM or 8.

I definitely base my vote on the player as a person as well.

As for the podcast I usually listen to this while I'm making business cards, playing league, working on some web-site, or excel document so sometimes I kind of tune out certain parts of the podcast inadvertently but I listen all the way through.  I agree with ADV I don't even belong in the ballot/talks about GM this season I wanted Riga to have individual success and still lose for our draft pick.

Edited by Mike

Context: 3/3 - I think another point regarding the league parity is that a lot of the high TPE members recently recreated, so there aren't a ton high TPE players anymore and these old high TPE players are now TPE whoring their way to solid level players right now. Well...yeah. If a player makes the VHL, there's a better chance of them staying in the league than if they don't. Yeah, Vasteras may miss their pick in this year's draft. Yup, Taylor and Osborne are having great seasons this year. Inko is a good guy and everything...but that's a lot to pay for him. Riggs only has 36 TPE? With how much he is around, that surprises me. I don't know if I agree that Corco wouldn't get the criticism that he does if he wasn't GM of Vasty. Going back to needing a star, I still don't get why they traded down in the past draft. WOO SHOUT OUT! Good old Dabs Ondabs. He was great in the LR and I wish he came back. Oh god. I hope I didn't pick Cologne for EU Conference, but now that I think about it, I think I did. STZ hasn't graded these in forever! Don't think you can go wrong either way for the top defenseman award. Yes, this year's rookie class is very good. 2 hours in...Devise, let Advantage finish his thoughts! ...Is that Devise actually typing or just banging on the keyboard like drums? 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Very much so.

Editing: 1/1 - Music reminds me of that Crash Dummy video game for Sega.

Overall: 6/6

Half way through but thanks for calling me a pussy! Cause you do know that the pussy is one the most strongest body parts on the women body.

Thanks for calling me strong! :D And I think I have a shot at the funky trophy ;)

Low should win.  Solid offensive numbers, great hit/SB numbers, blahblahblah. The other thing to consider (albeit against Low) is that only spud is in the Top 10 for +/-.

Edited by Chamomile Tea in a Cup :^D