Semi-Finals 2, GM 1: Americans vs. Wranglers

VHL Games

• Will changed the title to Semi-Finals 2, GM 1: Americans vs. Wranglers
12 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Funny how boner scored and he hasn’t been a wrangler all season. How fucked is this file right now?

Boner plays for whoever the fuck he wants, apparently 

3 hours ago, Bushito said:

Funny how boner scored and he hasn’t been a wrangler all season. How fucked is this file right now?

My guess is that the trade mustn’t have been processed properly at the time, because looking at box scores throughout the season, Boner was always on the Wranglers. Probably slipped under the radar because he scored so little for you guys and Toronto probably didn’t even care bout him

2 minutes ago, Tagger said:

My guess is that the trade mustn’t have been processed properly at the time, because looking at box scores throughout the season, Boner was always on the Wranglers. Probably slipped under the radar because he scored so little for you guys and Toronto probably didn’t even care bout him

Ive been processing all the trades on the forum side when I find them lol

Just now, Beaviss said:

Ive been processing all the trades on the forum side when I find them lol

I mean in the sim though, I seem to remember some moves weren’t going through as they happened in the sim because they were waiting for the resolution to Calgary’s cap issues at the time, so maybe that played a part and no one cared enough about Boner to notice what team he was on.

6 minutes ago, Tagger said:

How did I not see this until now? I’ve literally looked at every game thread and tapped out I guess