RW - Dan Wilinsky (OTT)

diamond_ace

@oilmandan This is the thread for VHLM GMs to offer you contracts to play out the rest of the season (or in your case, the entire season as we've not quite started). You pick which team you want of those that offer you deals, based on whatever criteria you prefer - money, team success, playing time, if you're local to one of the teams and think it makes for a good storyline, etc. You will then play for that team until next offseason, where you'll be in the draft.

@diamond_ace Ottawa

@Dtayl @Gooningitup Saskatoon

@ShawnGlade Halifax

@jacobaa19 Vegas

@BarzalGoat Yukon

@Laflamme Oslo

Edited by Banackock

1 minute ago, jacobaa19 said:

1.6 m to play in vegas

We can offer you a spot in our top 6. Las Vegas has become a real threat in a short amount of time under all new management.

29 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

I keep missing my chance to bid on the one position i need dammit

You can always move forwards around - granted, you may want to talk to a center about a move since they may not want to. Wings though are pretty interchangeable

Just now, diamond_ace said:

You can always move forwards around - granted, you may want to talk to a center about a move since they may not want to. Wings though are pretty interchangeable

I have been, but I'd like to play center in the center and wing on wing

Just now, ShawnGlade said:

I have been, but I'd like to play center in the center and wing on wing

So far that's what I'm doing as well, just putting the option out there since there seem to be many centers signing up since the draft