LW - King Gow (HFX)

ShawnGlade

@eaglesfan036 is a returning member so let's welcome him back by giving him some bids!

Good luck in your decision making and your career! :)

@diamond_ace Ottawa Lynx

@ShawnGlade Halifax 21st

@Dtayl Saskatoon Wild

@Gooningitup Saskatoon Wild

@Laflamme Oslo Storm

@BarzalGoat Yukon Rush

@jacobaa19 Las Vegas Aces

Edited by ShawnGlade

Halifax offers $1M to play on our second line. That's not a big offer but we're a competitive team and our forward depth is bulking up and everyone on the team has registered a point in our first 2 games. We'd love to have you!

Good luck in your comeback career :)

Las Vegas offers $1.25million. We are excited with the roster we have put together in our inaugural season of all new management.
As goes for anyone on our roster, your ice time will be determined by your level of activity. Seeing what you have already accomplished there won't be much of any concern with that.

We look forward to your decision and hope you choose The Aces!
@jacobaa19

1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

Halifax offers $1M to play on our second line. That's not a big offer but we're a competitive team and our forward depth is bulking up and everyone on the team has registered a point in our first 2 games. We'd love to have you!

Good luck in your comeback career :)

Accept! Halifax seems like the best fit for me. Defense and goalie looks strong, and if I and the rest of the forwards develop we have a good shot at winning! And I am interested in joining an expansion team :3

Thanks for the offer @Jubo07 but I think with 7 active forwards I wouldn't want to make things too crowded.