HIRING: World Junior Commissioner

Banackock

World Junior Commissioner Duties:

• A spreadsheet is already created. Must sort all players onto team based off nationalities. Likely will have to look at each players individual player page on the forum to confirm country as the portal says everyone lives in Canada.
  • HELP in the hiring process and picking of WJC GM's (5 teams)
  • Promote the World Juniors around the board.
  • Being a "Co" with myself for the first ever World Juniors. 

Pay will be 3 uncapped TPE/WEEK + a free week so you won't have to do a point task for that week if you don't want, or you can save it. 

Apply below! :cheers: 

@Beketov @Will

Thanks to those who had applied. Tough decision as you guys gave me some solid choices and while some may feel discouraged, don't. If I could have, I would have hired you all (but there still is the chance to be a GM coming SOON). For this season, we've decided to hire on @McWolf and @BarzalGoat. Pay will be 2 TPE/week + 3 Uncapped TPE (upon completion of the list) and 1 free week. We're now underway in piecing together the

eligibility list, SO ......

BUILD SOME HYPE.:nhlchecking:

51 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Lol knew the league would not allow them to hire me. Asshole Robbie wants to come out and play. Nice Robbie is holding him back.

That is good. The decision was 100% mine and had zero todo with anyone else. I love you on here. New guys deserve a shot too and based off almost being done, the choice was a good move. 

Keep on being nice, Audi boy. 

• Beketov unfeatured this topic