Semi-Finals 2, GM 6: Meute vs. HC Dynamo

VHL Games

• Will changed the title to Semi-Finals 2, GM 6: Meute vs. HC Dynamo
31 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

You get 72 bottles of beer for about $20 when you make your own, and it only takes 7-10 days from start to finish

my grandfather used to make his own beer. French Canadian drunk bastard who loved free beer. Apparently it tasted like ass lol

6 hours ago, Tyler said:

my grandfather used to make his own beer. French Canadian drunk bastard who loved free beer. Apparently it tasted like ass lol

My two friends n I used to make the old way with the hops, malt powder etc. having to clean each used beer bottle, cap etc. It was a long process but when your 18 and full of piss n vinegar it was worth it. We once made 66 cases(12 packs) of beer one summer and the house we were renting smelled like a brewery!

3 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

My two friends n I used to make the old way with the hops, malt powder etc. having to clean each used beer bottle, cap etc. It was a long process but when your 18 and full of piss n vinegar it was worth it. We once made 66 cases(12 packs) of beer one summer and the house we were renting smelled like a brewery!

Im making my own beer this winter I grew a ton of hops so I'm going to use em all

1 hour ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

PicsArt_09-28-08_13_25.thumb.jpg.aadb4d1161522a4317cea422d384218f.jpg

If you have a Super Store around you they sell the all in one canned kits for about $20 tax included. Its much faster than how I used to do it.  

I want to create my own brew from homemade ingredients though theirs a huge craft beer scene here so I want to try my hand at it. 

9 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Awesome. You should see if they have tours of the micro brewery's in your area. You should be able to sample as well.

Already done multiple times! just finished off beer fest.