Toronto Legion GM

DollarAndADream

It's been a little bit known for awhile that I eventually wanted to step down from GMing. I had intentions 3-5 seasons ago, but just kept going for the ride. I'm not as committed to it as I used to be. I wanted to win a cup before I stepped down, but now I don't really care about that. The job would be better suited for somebody who's very active and wants to learn the ropes.

I can let you tag alongside me as AGM for a season and show you what's what, or just give you the GM title and be your helper whenever I'm needed. We can even get somebody in before the next draft even starts up, and it could be perfect timing.

Apply in this thread and PM me if you're interested.

I'm interested. I want back into the GM game, and I can create a new 2nd player to avoid any confusion. I wanted to create a goalie anyways. It's been too long since I GM'd and I want to give it one more go. If a newer member is interested or someone else is down, obviously you can go with that. I'm not like, itching to the point that I'm willing to step over other good opportunities. But it's something I intend on doing again, so if this is the other shoe that needs to drop, count me in. 

16 hours ago, Devise said:

I'm interested. I want back into the GM game, and I can create a new 2nd player to avoid any confusion. I wanted to create a goalie anyways. It's been too long since I GM'd and I want to give it one more go. If a newer member is interested or someone else is down, obviously you can go with that. I'm not like, itching to the point that I'm willing to step over other good opportunities. But it's something I intend on doing again, so if this is the other shoe that needs to drop, count me in. 

RIP those draft picks he just traded for