S63 WJC - Coming to you soon!

Banackock

Last season, the decision to revive and bring back the World Juniors within the VHL was a really strong, enjoyable success in my eyes that can only improve and become even more enjoyable. We watched a lot of members get excited, GM's and others really step up to the plate and got to come together as a group for an alternative source of sweet hockey on the VHL. This season, we're coming right back at you with some WJC action. 

When can you expect it? 

The season will more than likely start around the 36th to 40th regular season game in the VHLM. Same format, style and everything! Just NEW players!:nhlchecking:

Rules and Such?

World Junior Championship RULES!  -> No changes. Everything, as of now, is the same as the previous tournament.

Nationalities - Where will you play?

Two last things. We appreciate all the help @BarzalGoat gave us last year as one of the Co-Commissioners. If you have an interest, @McWolf may be posting a job application soon to be his partner in crime. Also appreciative to @Beketov for simming games for us last season. Sounds like the leagues longtime friend @Devise may be stepping in! LASTLY, World Junior Rankings , Championship History + All-Time statistics  have been updated. Alternative link to all-time stats: HERE!

OKAY... one last thing!

This season for the WJC, expect some TPE to be thrown around like it's halloween candy too. 

@Members

10 minutes ago, AndrewWarren13 said:

Hoping I can play for Europe cause it keeps listing me as Canada

Where is your player born/from? I'd look, but busy with VHLM stuff at the moment.  We'll look into this :) 

32 minutes ago, Joubo said:

Am I still representing Jamaica? It shows a Canadian flag on my player page.

Portal got most nationalities wrong. I'm using the posts that automatically created when we create players to input nationalities. So you are from Jamaica.

Talking of which, could we change them on the portal? Not sure who I should tag for this

34 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Portal got most nationalities wrong. I'm using the posts that automatically created when we create players to input nationalities. So you are from Jamaica.

Talking of which, could we change them on the portal? Not sure who I should tag for this

I was Canadian to start but moved to Jamaica to have a chance at making the roster.

Guess it doesn't matter as much now that I'm maxed.

36 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Sigh. Maybe one day I'll get to that but the chances are fairly low :P 

I'm all set up with the sim so I'll be handling the games for this, this season. I'll do my best, but it's my first time simming so bare with me people. :P Glad to see this come back again though, thought it was a fun feature last season. Hope to see all the younger players tear it up again!