Moher resigns with Davos

CoachReilly

A face of the franchise?

Lennox Moher resigns with Davos for 5 years, $18.75 million

jonathan-quick-la-kings.jpg

DAVOS, SWITZERLAND -- Well, that didn't take long. The 20 year old goaltender out of Boston, Massachusetts has agreed to terms that will keep him in Davos for the duration of his career. While Lennox Moher will only make $2.5 million this season, he's signed a contract that will pay him $3.75 million per year from S38 until his retirement at the end of S42.

Moher appeared delighted at a Davos press conference on Monday, saying, "I'm glad to be here for the long haul. I have a tremendous amount of respect for this front office and can't wait to compete for another Continental Cup this season. We've got almost all of our pieces back and a great, young core put together. The sky's the limit."

When he inked his name on Monday, Moher became the first player of his draft class to sign for a contract of this duration.

Pumped to have you back for the long haul! I signed a five-year deal when I came to Davos and I'm thrilled to see someone else do it as well. 

I've never had my jersey retired despite staying loyal as my teams have gone through rebuilds about 3/5 of the way through my career. Hope it happens this time around.

Hoping for the same, my man. I think we've got a good shot.

Congrats on the deal Coach, happy to see more players staying loyal. While I was tempted to test FA before, I'm happy with my decision to stay with the Legion. Hope it will turn out as great for you as it did to me.