Just some rubbish

Da Trifecta

@Victor - First off, how about you come back to the GM game? I mean seriously without you as a GM, things just don't feel right. The VHL needs you to come back and help lead a dynasty the right way and I couldn't think of anyone better to lead said dynasty.

@STZ - I don't know if you still check the site every so often or not, but hopefully you come back to us one day. Things just aren't the same anymore without you here man and it would be pretty awesome to have you back as even just a member on the site.

@Bushito - I know that you have the finish line in your sights but hopefully you at least just pop on to keep in touch after you leave sim leagues. You were one of the best GM's I played for despite being a short period of time and your disappearance act but nonetheless, still a great guy to chat with.

@Quik - I have no doubt in my mind that you will do great things as the GM of the Helsinki Titans. It was cool playing with you back in the 30's even though you left, but since you have been back, you have been one of, if not the best member the league has had in some time. Keep up the awesome work boss.

44 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

@Victor - First off, how about you come back to the GM game? I mean seriously without you as a GM, things just don't feel right. The VHL needs you to come back and help lead a dynasty the right way and I couldn't think of anyone better to lead said dynasty.

@STZ - I don't know if you still check the site every so often or not, but hopefully you come back to us one day. Things just aren't the same anymore without you here man and it would be pretty awesome to have you back as even just a member on the site.

@Bushito - I know that you have the finish line in your sights but hopefully you at least just pop on to keep in touch after you leave sim leagues. You were one of the best GM's I played for despite being a short period of time and your disappearance act but nonetheless, still a great guy to chat with.

@Quik - I have no doubt in my mind that you will do great things as the GM of the Helsinki Titans. It was cool playing with you back in the 30's even though you left, but since you have been back, you have been one of, if not the best member the league has had in some time. Keep up the awesome work boss.

I’m going to GM for at least 2 more sets of players, maybe more. I definitely plan on being the GM with the most wins in Wrangler history 

• Admin
7 hours ago, Quik said:

Appreciate the words @Trifecta. Between you and Victor talking about those 30s teams, I wish I was active with Gallo lol ? 

Trifecta is my one man hype machine. If only I could get El Capitano Thomas Landry back, we could convince the league it was the greatest dynasty of all time.

And GMing comeback? 

Image result for soon meme

4 hours ago, Victor said:

Trifecta is my one man hype machine. If only I could get El Capitano Thomas Landry back, we could convince the league it was the greatest dynasty of all time.

And GMing comeback? 

Image result for soon meme

If this guy is GM I will make a new player and make vague articles about how my player will only play for a certain team or retire